Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Yeah…..Just too little too late.

Should’ve got these shyts off over the weekend. Youtubers were the biggest beneficiaries of this beef.

This was some once in a lifetime strike while the iron hot type shyt.
eh, i think this approach wasn't bad, they were able to review it in its totality (at this point)

they didn't really do lyrical breakdowns, but one giant pod on it was cool.

the small clip they got so far on the beef has the most comments of their newest eps

so i can only imagine how tomorrow gonna look for the full ep lol

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
eh, i think this approach wasn't bad, they were able to review it in its totality (at this point)

they didn't really do lyrical breakdowns, but one giant pod on it was cool.

the small clip they got so far on the beef has the most comments of their newest eps

so i can only imagine how tomorrow gonna look for the full ep lol
Yeah. And im saying it would have done even more had they dropped Sat/Sun when it was at peak.

Flip’s reaction vids did 10x the amount of viewers that his normal vids do.

It’s like Ack said on the pod, This shyt is a 24/7 job. And that’s why he’s become the #1 hip hop media personality for this generation.

:manny:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Yeah. And im saying it would have done even more had they dropped Sat/Sun when it was at peak.

It’s like Ack said on the pod, This shyt is a 24/7 job. And that’s why he’s become the #1 hip hop media personality for this generation.

fair enough point

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Having money to afford something and something being worth spending money on are two completely different things.

I won't do the corny insulting strangers things. If Joe Budden's opinions are worth a cent of your money, that's perfectly fine:yeshrug:To me he's worth having to sit through clumsily read ads:manny:
I just find it funny when a while back Joe and the crew were saying that it was over for all these streaming services for charging $20 a month yet turned around and convinced the same fans to pay that or more for a couple of pods per month.

It's the same principle. It'd be different to me if Joe was creative enough to really differentiate the Patreon content or did it in a way it makes sense. Or if they really went wild with the takes on Patreon. Back when I had the hook up for Patreon there wasn't much different about them, they actually reminded me of the old aftershow shyt they did back when it was INTPL.

Silkk

Daps
I just find it funny when a while back Joe and the crew were saying that it was over for all these streaming services for charging $20 a month yet turned around and convinced the same fans to pay that or more for a couple of pods per month.

It's the same principle. It'd be different to me if Joe was creative enough to really differentiate the Patreon content or did it in a way it makes sense. Or if they really went wild with the takes on Patreon. Back when I had the hook up for Patreon there wasn't much different about them, they actually reminded me of the old aftershow shyt they did back when it was INTPL.
He legit should just outsource the others for more content. Flip put in WAY more work than Joe, It just doesn’t translate even though he supposedly has over a a million youtube followers.

Only watched a lil bit so far but this nikka trying to set Emmany up with this below standard woman is hilarious 😆

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

I pay for nearly a dozen streaming apps. shyt is worth it to me. The pod ain't worth it to me right now because I have so many other legit venues to get hip hop commentary. It's just how mad current athletes are doing pods. fukk I care about Wilbon when I can hear what these cats actually doing it have to say? But I would like to hear what Joe has to say, because he's shown that he knows what he's talking about. Just not worth the money to me :yeshrug:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Having money to afford something and something being worth spending money on are two completely different things.

I won't do the corny insulting strangers things. If Joe Budden's opinions are worth a cent of your money, that's perfectly fine:yeshrug:To me he's worth having to sit through clumsily read ads:manny:
It’s just disingenuous to be in this thread going back and forth about what it’s worth to you. We get it. You’re financially disciplined or principled or whatever. Just miss me with the “he should drop it for free” advice when that man been doing this for years and literally eats off his podcast lol. Good business advice is to always set your price and never budge on what you think you’re worth. He does you a favor every time it’s free. It’s the only business model that has a free component and a paid tier that works.

I don’t even like these nikkas but the discourse is worth a value meal a month.

Silkk

Daps
It’s just disingenuous to be in this thread going back and forth about what it’s worth to you. We get it. You’re financially disciplined or principled or whatever. Just miss me with the “he should drop it for free” advice when that man been doing this for years and literally eats off his podcast lol. Good business advice is to always set your price and never budge on what you think you’re worth. He does you a favor every time it’s free. It’s the only business model that has a free component and a paid tier that works.

Not sure what you mean by that. Thats an age old business strategy:

Onlyfans
Youtube
nikkas handing out samples in the food court
PPV countdown shows
Etc.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Not sure what you mean by that. Thats an age old business strategy:

Onlyfans
Youtube
nikkas handing out samples in the food court
PPV countdown shows
Etc.
Hell even the streaming channels with the free ad based teir and the paid their with no ads :yeshrug:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps

fax. DEHH went live each time the tracks dropped over the weekend.

if you have a social media platform, you have to strike while the iron is hot

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

nikka, when did I go back and forth with you? You quoted me :dahell: