The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
50 has nothing to gain from siding with drake really
Sure he can put him on power in exchange but those TV shows are all doing #s already. Plus he had eminem on there anyways which is probably equal if not more publicity.

Also kendrick is home team for 50 at the end of the day.
Kenny was on Power as a guest before :hubie:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I got Nothing Was The Same as Drake's only classic. Barely.

He got like 4 other projects that are close, and I wouldn't really debate anyone.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
So Far Gone

Take Care
Nothing Was the Same
If You’re Reading This it’s Too Late

What A Time To Be Alive (personally)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
"Dont bring him up in my presence" is wild. You only say that when you completely done with someone. That podcasting hat came off mal when rory said we did :dead:
entire ep was nuts

mal really sucking drake off :dame:

towards the end rory does ask him, has he heard from drake forreal :russ:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
That's why the streamers are winning. It's going to be four days late AND going to put it behind a paywall now. For all the talk from Ice about how they could go in an record any time, this is one of the biggest moments in hip-hop. It's time to grind and use this as an opportunity to grow the audience even more. I'd be in that bytch podding every day.

Or better yet why the hell hasn't Joe started his own streaming channel or started doing live streams. Do like Gilbert Arenas where you have the main pod but then he does a solo stream of his own outside of the main pod and streams it. Joe would make an absolute killing with that. Why not do that instead of talking with Ak on his stream for 30 minutes and then doing Twitter spaces.
Imagine Angie Martinez saying you gotta go the Apollo and buy tickets to hear any Hot 97 talk about the Jay vs. Nas beef. You build your audience by being present and available during a time like this. Then you might have a bunch of people willing to spend their bread on your shyt in the future.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Imagine Angie Martinez saying you gotta go the Apollo and buy tickets to hear any Hot 97 talk about the Jay vs. Nas beef. You build your audience by being present and available during a time like this. Then you might have a bunch of people willing to spend their bread on your shyt in the future.
He's saying do both

Be available but then have a separate paywall for people thirsty to hear from you