The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
He's saying do both

Be available but then have a separate paywall for people thirsty to hear from you
I get that, but you should want the most amount of people available to hear what you have to say in this moment right now. Preferably the unedited, in the moment reaction if possible. I still go back and listen to the pod when Story of Adidon dropped. That's some organic shyt. Literally everyone, in every niche of hip hop/black culture (and even groups outside of that) are talking about this without us having to pay to hear their opinions. You're only essentially excluding yourself as opposed to making the come up you believe you are by hiding it behind a paywall.

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
I think it’s cool they are giving it some time this time. What just happened was unprecedented plus they had to be sure more wasn’t on the way. Those two pods at the end of last week were basically a waste

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
I get that, but you should want the most amount of people available to hear what you have to say in this moment right now. Preferably the unedited, in the moment reaction if possible. I still go back and listen to the pod when Story of Adidon dropped. That's some organic shyt. Literally everyone, in every niche of hip hop/black culture (and even groups outside of that) are talking about this without us having to pay to hear their opinions. You're only essentially excluding yourself as opposed to making the come up you believe you are by hiding it behind a paywall.
Bro it’s not that serious. If you typed all that but ain’t got $10 just say that. I get where you coming from but this looks broke.

If it’s worth it to you, you will pay it. No need for all the Juelzin. Y’all think y’all be giving this man business advice like he ain’t been podding for ten years now.

Broke say you broke or just wait for the clips and leaks like everyone else

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Bro it’s not that serious. If you typed all that but ain’t got $10 just say that. I get where you coming from but this looks broke.

If it’s worth it to you, you will pay it. No need for all the Juelzin. Y’all think y’all be giving this man business advice like he ain’t been podding for ten years now.

Broke say you broke or just wait for the clips and leaks like everyone else
Having money to afford something and something being worth spending money on are two completely different things.

I won't do the corny insulting strangers things. If Joe Budden's opinions are worth a cent of your money, that's perfectly fine:yeshrug:To me he's worth having to sit through clumsily read ads:manny:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Mal crashing out

Leaning into OVO Mal and completely crashing is brilliant. I’m not saying the meltdown is intentional. But doubling down is way more entertaining than saying “my bad”.

Everyone is talking about this battle. Mal just made their podcast a headline. I ain’t even mad at it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Leaning into OVO Mal and completely crashing is brilliant. I’m not saying the meltdown is intentional. But doubling down is way more entertaining than saying “my bad”.

Everyone is talking about this battle. Mal just made their podcast a headline. I ain’t even mad at it.
Yeah…..Just too little too late.

Should’ve got these shyts off over the weekend. Youtubers were the biggest beneficiaries of this beef.

This was some once in a lifetime strike while the iron hot type shyt.