The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's some short term thinking putting things behind a paywall when moments like this occur. I mean he'll get some immediate Patreon shekels but he'd get more streams, subs and future Patreons if he didn't. His pod though and Budden will Budden.

I dont know if its short term thinking. But i dont know who he thinks he is that I cant wait for the leak or the paraphrasing of what he said:mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They were talking about this on the reddit page and how Joe just fumbled this whole thing something awful.

This post says Akademiks is the possibly the new voice of hiphop:mjlol:

Budden definitely has long been comprimised as being the truth teller he once was. He makes business decisions now in his older age. There doesnt need to be a voice in hiphop. What credibility do you need to narrarate most of the nonsense that goes on?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Low key, Joe Budden is kinda responsible for putting the whole pedo narrative out there for Drake...
Yea you not lying. I think it was that For All The Dogs album where Joe went off on Drake and did a lyrical breakdown of them creepy ass bars he had throughout the album.

Last edited:

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Dj akademiks hasn't slept since this battle started. He's really gonna make generational wealth off this battle.

Meanwhile budden cancels pod. Hops on aks stream.. Hosts a space on Twitter.

Pretty much the equivalent of releasing a song called "def jam diss" while signed to def jam

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dj akademiks hasn't slept since this battle started. He's really gonna make generational wealth off this battle.

Meanwhile budden cancels pod. Hops on aks stream.. Hosts a space on Twitter.

Pretty much the equivalent of releasing a song called "def jam diss" while signed to def jam
Yeah, Budden really fumbled on this one...

Love him or hate him, as much of a cornball as he is, Ak has been grinding non stop. Salute to him

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:russ: still ain't paying for no Patreon..

Just finished watching Unc n Ocho react to the damn beef... How tf you the "king of hip hop media" and letting old Unc n Ocho get the damn jump on you 💀💀
Ocho: Unc you think Kendrick got more diss tracks for drake?

Shannon: my grandma used to cook stuff and put it in the freezer just in case

:russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Went back to watch Flip's first episode and man :laff: :laff: :laff:

I didn't think the pod was missing anything or needed to add anyone before seeing him and Mel on the show but man they were great additions. First hour of this episode is dead as hell but he came in and changed the whole energy.

Same like when Mel and Rosa came on and did Patreon. Gonna peep mel first ep again after this.