The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
TF is Rory & Mal doing too? They dropping the ball as well and this was their chance to really get some eyes on their shyt.

Used to feel like they dropped damn near every other day. Now they lagging like a mf it seems.

Silkk

Daps
Ack doing 6+ hours streams and then clipping them shyts up. His views going CRAZY.

Joe just hardheaded. Even Mel told him he should clip his shyt up or put out the first 10 mins of the pod free.

He got other bootleg youtube nikkas getting the same view numbers his podcast does with his clips.

Ack, Shannon, No Jumper, Kevin Samuels rip, Fresh & Fit all seem to get “it” better than Joe does. Flip does too but most of his content don’t get views like that.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Ack doing 6+ hours streams and then clipping them shyts up. His views going CRAZY.

Joe just hardheaded. Even Mel told him he should clip his shyt up or put out the first 10 mins of the pod free.

He got other bootleg youtube nikkas getting the same view numbers his podcast does with his clips.

Ack, Shannon, No Jumper, Kevin Samuels rip, Fresh & Fit all seem to get “it” better than Joe does. Flip does too but most of his content don’t get views like that.
Yeah sadly this has caused me to become a bit of a fan of Ak. Didn’t like him at all for the longest but respecting his grind and he puts time in to actually break shyt down and try and figure out references. Never would’ve listened to him without his instant reactions.

Silkk

Daps
Yeah sadly this has caused me to become a bit of a fan of Ak. Didn’t like him at all for the longest but respecting his grind and he puts time in to actually break shyt down and try and figure out references. Never would’ve listened to him without his instant reactions.
Same. That’s MF’s rise one of the GOATs.

I remember him posting on the IC way back when. Never saw this coming for him. :wow:

nikka not even a real DJ :russ:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
TF is Rory & Mal doing too? They dropping the ball as well and this was their chance to really get some eyes on their shyt.

Used to feel like they dropped damn near every other day. Now they lagging like a mf it seems.

RUNNING FROM THE MONEY! Yeah they were on break, but if you record on Mondays and Thursdays, homie schedule ya vacations between that time.