The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's why the streamers are winning. It's going to be four days late AND going to put it behind a paywall now. For all the talk from Ice about how they could go in an record any time, this is one of the biggest moments in hip-hop. It's time to grind and use this as an opportunity to grow the audience even more. I'd be in that bytch podding every day.

Or better yet why the hell hasn't Joe started his own streaming channel or started doing live streams. Do like Gilbert Arenas where you have the main pod but then he does a solo stream of his own outside of the main pod and streams it. Joe would make an absolute killing with that. Why not do that instead of talking with Ak on his stream for 30 minutes and then doing Twitter spaces.
There's no editing in streaming. I'm a late comer to Joe but the few years Ive been following him, he's self-conscious about offending some people. Flip might say some stuff about the alphabet mafia for example. Too risky when your bottom line is money.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
too much work

There's no editing in streaming. I'm a late comer to Joe but the few years Ive been following him, he's self-conscious about offending some people. Flip might say some stuff about the alphabet mafia for example. Too risky when your bottom line is money.
I'd agree with that if Joe didn't spend so much time going live on IG, or jumping on AK's stream or Twitter spaces. He's gone live plenty of times so I don't think it's a worry about needing to be edited. I'm not saying do the show with the rest of the pod guys. Joe used to spend damn near whole days on Clubhouse and that shyt would always end up uploaded. I think it goes back to Joe needing better management lol.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
That's why the streamers are winning. It's going to be four days late AND going to put it behind a paywall now. For all the talk from Ice about how they could go in an record any time, this is one of the biggest moments in hip-hop. It's time to grind and use this as an opportunity to grow the audience even more. I'd be in that bytch podding every day.

Or better yet why the hell hasn't Joe started his own streaming channel or started doing live streams. Do like Gilbert Arenas where you have the main pod but then he does a solo stream of his own outside of the main pod and streams it. Joe would make an absolute killing with that. Why not do that instead of talking with Ak on his stream for 30 minutes and then doing Twitter spaces.
Because Joe budden loves to stand in Joe budden way at every opportunity 🤣

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day, he knows his numbers better than us. He knows how much money is coming in both ways.

I probably won't be subscribing to Patreon.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
It's some short term thinking putting things behind a paywall when moments like this occur. I mean he'll get some immediate Patreon shekels but he'd get more streams, subs and future Patreons if he didn't. His pod though and Budden will Budden.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Next pod gotta be like 5 hours long

And yeah, he’s dumb putting it behind patreon. nikkas just gonna clip the shyts out and put it on social media anyway

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
At the end of the day, he knows his numbers better than us. He knows how much money is coming in both ways.

I probably won't be subscribing to Patreon.
We talking about the same Joe that spent years shytting on Patreon. Only signed up cause he tanked the spotify deal like he fuccks up everything else.