The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk does Ish have sources in the music industry lmao. Breh said he's heard the Kendrick shyt is gonna be potent, and Joe confirmed he heard the same thing. I guess it's because people reach out to Ice/Ish to play sleepers, and offer intel in exchange?
What else would a kdot source say ? His song sucks and Drake killed him ?? Just drop the song and let the people judge boogy man

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
How the fukk does Ish have sources in the music industry lmao. Breh said he's heard the Kendrick shyt is gonna be potent, and Joe confirmed he heard the same thing. I guess it's because people reach out to Ice/Ish to play sleepers, and offer intel in exchange?
What does ish do anyway

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I wish somebody had brought up Jersey Shore when they were talking about reality tv contracts instead of fucckin E-ness :heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hilarious seeing Ice switch up his stance now on tricking

"It's not tricking if it's your girl" now that he been tricking off on ol girl :russ:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
He doesn’t.

its just bait for engagement

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
iirc, Joe's problem with Jay Electronica was that he felt some type of way he got Jay on his "debut" album right? I remember he whined about that a lot when it dropped and saying it wasnt fair.

Ran out of Exhibits is fukking hilarious dawg :dead: so true too you can summarize Jay Elec whole career on just Exhibits. Nothin that nikka did solo or wit other nikkas besides those got any motion. nikkas dont even mention him ever when bringin up Control and he got the last verse on that joint

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
iirc, Joe's problem with Jay Electronica was that he felt some type of way he got Jay on his "debut" album right? I remember he whined about that a lot when it dropped and saying it wasnt fair.

Damn if I would've just played the clip I'd have known where I heard Joe randomly diss him. It was in that Control response he did to Kendrick.

This ain't to Kendrick Lamar, the nikka Kendrick got bars
I heard his shyt and wasn't offended at all
And as it played I heard him say I wasn't mentioned with y'all
Joell started it, only right I finish the job
So all that shyt is revocable, from an overview
Only thing noticeable is how he barely gave me any quotables
I state facts, not to say it's wack but check the playback
Outrhyming A$AP ain't showing me where your weight at
I'm on my shyt today, you the king of New York
You might as well had spit on Biggie's grave, couldn't let that slip away
I'm in the court of public opinion, ready to click and spray
Light Jay Elec ass up, that's my Exhibit A