The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
I did not know joe did a control response or that Mel was mixed until today.
The ak podcast was pretty good maybe I’ll give one his own a chance.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
They def be doing too much wit Mel overall but in a vacuum, for this pod, and even the last 2 pods, she's been extremely weird with Ish. That whole shyt about the type of girls he was talking about on another pod was weirdo behavior. She actin' like he popped and stopped callin' or something.

tay1

All Star
Daps
Mel didn't say **** the entire patreon until the last 15 mins. She's contributing to the criticism she's getting.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Joe and them have made up the whole beef in their heads.

They made up these different sides, made up that Kendrick was highly disrespectful, make up that every bar is direct shots. Like rappers ain’t been talking about “these nikkas” since forever.

I know that they’re a group of delusional middle aged men regarding their own places in the world but their wwe coverage of this is kinda corny

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Throwback picture of Joe & Ice

FZt4mBSWAAAI6rb.jpg

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Most men don't suck dikk for money like you and your father :heh:
Your corny internet jokes don’t phase me. That’s cap.

Post your last paystub and I’ll post mine.

I probably pay more in taxes than you make biweekly 😂

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Your corny internet jokes don’t phase me. That’s cap.

Post your last paystub and I’ll post mine.

I probably pay more in taxes than you make biweekly 😂

Says the fakkit with 68 THOUSAND posts that are corny internet jokes. Of which you personally chose to rebrand from GatorReloaded and become a they/them fakkit on the internet 1-2 years ago because you thought it was cool? You were an in the closet fakkit before, now you're worse. Back on ignore you go. You and Nap from the quik-e-mart have to be the most ignored dikk suckers on these forums :mjlol:

P.S. - You also outted yourself as a worker gayboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Bosses don't have pay stubs. I own my company cockboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :umad:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Says the fakkit with 68 THOUSAND posts that are corny internet jokes. Of which you personally chose to rebrand from GatorReloaded and become a they/them fakkit on the internet 1-2 years ago because you thought it was cool? You were an in the closet fakkit before, now you're worse. Back on ignore you go. You and Nap from the quik-e-mart have to be the most ignored dikk suckers on these forums :mjlol:

P.S. - You also outted yourself as a worker gayboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Bosses don't have pay stubs. I own my company cockboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :umad:
:yawn:

A boss but can’t afford Patreon 😂😂😂

The lies you tell.

Nothing yall say phases me but I hope that made you feel better 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They def be doing too much wit Mel overall but in a vacuum, for this pod, and even the last 2 pods, she's been extremely weird with Ish. That whole shyt about the type of girls he was talking about on another pod was weirdo behavior. She actin' like he popped and stopped callin' or something.
I mean…We all heard the story of Antwan and how he be doing em :dame: