The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
iirc, Joe's problem with Jay Electronica was that he felt some type of way he got Jay on his "debut" album right? I remember he whined about that a lot when it dropped and saying it wasnt fair.

The nerve of this professional gossiper telling someone to shut up with sharing their opinion…wish Jay would snuff this woman beating dog raping goof

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Anybody got a link or rip of the "Emergency Pod" they did about the Drake & Ross records? This is the first and probably last time I even had remote interest in something they put behind a paywall :manny:
Pay or wait till he drops it free. And stop lying, I know you've interest before and will again.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Broke ass. Pay the $5 :laff:

Chase me thread to thread after I point out how much of a dikksucking fakkit you are. Still don't post in the booth much though right? fakkit talk. Don't listen to hip-hop really though anymore but in every one of these threads all day long? More fakkit talk. If your parents haven't already committed that because of you, then you must still be in the closet in Real life. Live your truth p*ssy, don't just talk spicy hiding behind a keyboard :martin:

Anyway, I make plenty of money.... I'm subscribed to about 10 other patreons all at the top tier. But my morals won't let me put money into the pocket of a woman-beater. I don't even listen to the Pod on streaming because that fukkboi might get .000001 cents from my streams. Something you surely don't care about since everything about your e-persona says you have no ethics, and your mouth is open 24/7 for men so abuse is something you enjoy :huhldup:

But as a former rapper who had bars himself, I will listen to Joe and his goons dissect diss records for free :blessed:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Jay Elec is not a noteworthy opinion in rap now ? aight Joe got it. These lil viral moments getting to his head, same nikka cant crack 2 mil following on any platform
:hubie:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Pay or wait till he drops it free. And stop lying, I know you've interest before and will again.

There have been plenty of links to their patreon rips after they left Spotify in the 9 million pages in this thread, I promise you I haven't clicked on a single one. I stopped listening to the pod completely for the better part of the time since he fired gay ass Mal and Ginger-man up until about 6 months ago, and 99% of my knowledge of what they been talking about since has come from this thread (plus a few clips that make it to the timeline). I won't front like there's nothing I won't possibly be interested in the future, but I'm not giving that womanizer a dime :manny:

Last edited:

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Chase me thread to thread after I point out how much of a dikksucking fakkit you are. Still don't post in the booth much though right? fakkit talk. Don't listen to hip-hop really though anymore but in every one of these threads all day long? More fakkit talk. If your parents haven't already committed that because of you, then you must still be in the closet in Real life. Live your truth p*ssy, don't just talk spicy hiding behind a keyboard :martin:

Anyway, I make plenty of money.... I'm subscribed to about 10 other patreons all at the top tier. But my morals won't let me put money into the pocket of a woman-beater. I don't even listen to the Pod on streaming because that fukkboi might get .000001 cents from my streams. Something you surely don't care about since everything about your e-persona says you have no ethics, and your mouth is open 24/7 for men so abuse is something you enjoy :huhldup:

But as a former rapper who had bars himself, I will listen to Joe and his goons dissect diss records for free :blessed:

a bad bunny fan account got you writing essays now? That aint hip hop
:pachaha:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Joe didn't go against the Drake diss like I thought he would.. That Patreon EP didn't really have much hate in it from what I remember..

Mal is actually kinda surprising to me with how much he's riding for Drake.. I haven't paid much attention to their podcast lately but damn, he's riding for Drake like he's on payroll.. I remember him having ties before but still being able to remain somewhat neutral..
Being that up another mans ass is crazy when you related to rocafella royalty

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
a bad bunny fan account got you writing essays now? That aint hip hop
:pachaha:

Says his recently rediscovered burner account :camby:

Like I said in the other thread fakkit, have a 7 year old account with no posts and then post 600 times in a month soon as the world starts dissing Drake, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

On ignore you go, argue with yourself :umad:

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Says his recently rediscovered burner account

Like I said in the other thread fakkit, have a 7 year old account with no posts and then post 600 times in a month soon as the world starts dissing Drake, breh

Bro can't even imagine not spending every waking hour of his life online, thats sad mane