The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This is literally you. This and what you be on in here is it. You’re literally a fukkin’ hater. Just stand on it.

Well let’s see…it took Aubrey 3 weeks to respond. And it those 3 weeks while he was on tour he was posting passive aggressive posts on social media and being petty on stage.

Meanwhile J. Cole dropped a whole album and response back in less time and had time to retract it.

Aubrey JUST released his response record on Saturday and we going 4 days.

Through out ALL of this…Kendrick hasn’t said one word.

Nice that folks know my name

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Well let’s see…it took Aubrey 3 weeks to respond. And it those 3 weeks while he was on tour he was posting passive aggressive posts on social media and being petty on stage.
Having time to respond to 2 full albums dissing you over the span of a 3 weeks.
Touring
And going against a 20 dudes
:wow:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Joe didn't go against the Drake diss like I thought he would.. That Patreon EP didn't really have much hate in it from what I remember..

Mal is actually kinda surprising to me with how much he's riding for Drake.. I haven't paid much attention to their podcast lately but damn, he's riding for Drake like he's on payroll.. I remember him having ties before but still being able to remain somewhat neutral..

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It wasn’t “hate.” It was grown man talk about the beef. They didn’t come off bias like Mal’s bytch ass. They literally broke down the lyrics to the beef, what lines they liked and what they didnt like and then theorized like the rest of us.

And coming from somebody like Joe Budden who used to rap and knows the art of a battle it was a great listen.
Naw it was hate

most of the shyt wasn’t about music at all

They were trying to paint Drake as a pedo then cooked up a bullshyt conspiracy theory about Drake owning everybody masters that somewhere transformed into Drake owning Gamma

like I said earlier Joe just mad Drake smashed his girl so he throwing any type of dirt he can’t think of on his name cause he know the simple minded people will eat it up

He does this with all the rappers and athletes that smash his girl

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps
They absolutely cooked Mel in those final 10 mins. She def has a good sense of humor cause damn.
:laff::laff::laff: