The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Joe was rightfully on Mel head for her "I always knew that" take about he younger NBA players getting with the older pass arounds. Many convos she done ducked and played mute when Joe went for her view on the subject when she obviously was in the sniper position these women were in.

Im glad joe shut the convo down when Flip and Ish tried to flip the convo to love. They were discussing sniper shyt and ball players, why the fukk are you trying to talk about Mel, snipers, love and broke nikkas. Aint no love in this shyt from either side. :dahell:

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
that episode yesterday was ass

just a bunch of old washed up nikkas hating and making up crazy conspiracy theories to shyt on Drake

Parks was in rare form with the hate,Drake must’ve slid in Rem DMs or something the way he was hating
It wasn’t “hate.” It was grown man talk about the beef. They didn’t come off bias like Mal’s bytch ass. They literally broke down the lyrics to the beef, what lines they liked and what they didnt like and then theorized like the rest of us.

And coming from somebody like Joe Budden who used to rap and knows the art of a battle it was a great listen.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It wasn’t “hate.” It was grown man talk about the beef. They didn’t come off bias like Mal’s bytch ass. They literally broke down the lyrics to the beef, what lines they liked and what they didnt like and then theorized like the rest of us.

And coming from somebody like Joe Budden who used to rap and knows the art of a battle it was a great listen.
No way

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
that episode yesterday was ass

just a bunch of old washed up nikkas hating and making up crazy conspiracy theories to shyt on Drake

Parks was in rare form with the hate,Drake must’ve slid in Rem DMs or something the way he was hating
Im confused. Does he drop every day? I didn’t see anything on Spotify until today. :damn:

I’m old and washed :flabbynsick:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You a mega hater ya self so of course you think otherwise lol. Yall nikkas be hilarious.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't follow this nowhere near some of you guys, but it's crazy that the times I've watch JBP youtube videos, that Emanny breh comes off as a better addition than Mel, Ish, Flip and Ice

He definitely needs to be a main member. Flip and Ice can go off rip