The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think they were always clearly cool even back then. Mal was just the “cool” guy so he didn’t brag about it. Now he flexes it for content sake which is smart. His J. Cole opinion got me to start listening again and I actually like the show and the other two people they have on there.

He did.. there's pics of Mal hanging with Drake while he was still on the pod
He never mentioned it or brought it up if he did, Especially with how on/off Drake & Joe always are

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I could be wrong but I couldve swore Mal mentioned having convos with Drake before. Mal been team OvO and had the same Drake takes and "dikksucking" while he was on the pod with Joe :yeshrug:

I think they were always clearly cool even back then. Mal was just the “cool” guy so he didn’t brag about it. Now he flexes it for content sake which is smart. His J. Cole opinion got me to start listening again and I actually like the show and the other two people they have on there.

He did.. there's pics of Mal hanging with Drake while he was still on the pod

Joe was calling Mal the ovo affiliate on the pod. I definitely remember that being a thing. So even if he didnt brag about it or brought it up, he had the line to drake. :yeshrug:

Why make the next nikka rich? Lol

They always mentioned Mal being Rocafella and OVO. Said he was in a group chat w OVO
I started watching weekly around the top of 2020 and don't ever remember Mal being OVO Mal or nothing but if i'm wrong i'm wrong. :yeshrug:

I feel like Drake and Joe's relationship dictates whatever the narrative is at the time anyway. Drake/Joe is just as weird/nasty as Drake/Kanye :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
MAL confirms Scorpion is a double album | Kanye to The

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I started watching weekly around the top of 2020 and don't ever remember Mal being OVO Mal or nothing but if i'm wrong i'm wrong. :yeshrug:

I feel like Drake and Joe's relationship dictates whatever the narrative is at the time anyway. Drake/Joe is just as weird/nasty as Drake/Kanye :manny:
I stopped listening when Mal and Rory left. I forget when that was but before then they definitely referenced his ties to OVO.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mal has always been cool with Drake. Joe used to always be like “call ya man” etc….

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Larry Jackson is the c00n who is behind Sexy Redd. He’s mad Drake left him high and dry at Apple Music. Joe is desperate to reach out to anyone who will talk bad about Drake.
Did Drake really leave him high and dry I’m seeing people speculate that Drake is also a silent owner in gamma which would explain him signing 4Batz and pushing Sexyy Red so hard