The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt,

mal and ak getting all the publicity this week. Joe had to call into AK stream
Yup….. that direct line that Mal got to Drake is burning Joe’s soul now. Add to that, that AK is getting shyt quick too and Joe is gonna say wild shyt just to stay in the mix on their off days. Nasty, nasty work

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Yup….. that direct line that Mal got to Drake is burning Joe’s soul now. Add to that, that AK is getting shyt quick too and Joe is gonna say wild shyt just to stay in the mix on their off days. Nasty, nasty work
You don't think Mal has direct line because he knows he's not friend's with Joe anymore? The enemy of my enemy is my friend

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
its that and the fact that Mal can text drake at will. Jamil revealed that he really is OVO_Mal and that also has JB seething :ohhh:
Mal getting invited to shows while Joe gotta pod about if Drake posting a pic of his on IG is him threatening joe or not. Now he trying to push this pedo narrative :mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
had it when he was on the pod with Joe...
I think they were always clearly cool even back then. Mal was just the “cool” guy so he didn’t brag about it. Now he flexes it for content sake which is smart. His J. Cole opinion got me to start listening again and I actually like the show and the other two people they have on there.