The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
R.I.P Google Podcasts for sure smh

Neva really fukked wit Soundcloud or Spotify like that. Google stayed holdin' me done.

That Youtube Music shyt where they're supposedly moving everything don't even look like they have the newest Eps up. On top of that, I'ma have to hear their bullshyt integrated ads (tried listening to an older Ep on there).

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Ish is so damn arrogant

The whole hypothetical “if you had the info you know now..but are starting from ground zero..how long would it take to be successful in a certain field “ question

They all said like 3 years..which is still pretty quick…and ish said 1 year it would take him to make a million dollars :mjlol:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Ya nigs corny as hell, how can you care about what another man is doing on his socials”

Half of threat segments start with, so I was IG or so I was in Twitter :heh:
Yeah nah…. That shyt is weirdo shyt. They be stalking these nikkas likes and tagging their women like “ohhhh look at Ish likes!!” That shyt is corny

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Ish is so damn arrogant

The whole hypothetical “if you had the info you know now..but are starting from ground zero..how long would it take to be successful in a certain field “ question

They all said like 3 years..which is still pretty quick…and ish said 1 year it would take him to make a million dollars :mjlol:
Did anybody ask him how exactly he'd make that million dollars in one year?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yo, so when he does deep dives on shows like this Jerrod Carmichael shyt, it gotta be some payola shyt right? shyt is random as hell and doesnt even fit the shows he would talk about in the past(like documentary or murder mystery shyt). Also the convo seems forced as hell too about the show.

Joe barely ever talks about Jerrod and I couldve the swore the last time he did, he was shytting on Jerrod for using his gayness to sell his comedy special. Ehh, maybe Im wrong on that point about Joe saying Jerrod was using coe for his special. Maybe it was some off hand comments on another pod. He doesnt say it here :yeshrug:

Edit: nikkas really spending time discussing if Tyler and Jerrod fukked and coming out shyt :dame:
Thank gawd for timestamps on the pod :blessed:

Last edited:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, so when he does deep dives on shows like this Jerrod Carmichael shyt, it gotta be some payola shyt right? shyt is random as hell and doesnt even fit the shows he would talk about in the past(like documentary or murder mystery shyt). Also the convo seems forced as hell too about the show.

Joe barely ever talks about Jerrod and I couldve the swore the last time he did, he was shytting on Jerrod for using his gayness to sell his comedy special. Ehh, maybe Im wrong on that point about Joe saying Jerrod was using coe for his special. Maybe it was some off hand comments on another pod. He doesnt say it here :yeshrug:

Edit: nikkas really spending time discussing if Tyler and Jerrod fukked and coming out shyt :dame:
Thank gawd for timestamps on the pod :blessed:

And acting clueless about Tyler being gay is hilarious lol. Joe is a funny dude

lib123

All Star
Daps
😂😂😂 this why these nikkas dont like him
He dirty mack and fukk behind them

Tyga was trying to tell nikkas back then and everyone dissed him

Can anyone here who's close to the industry or know people in the industry explain why these rappers and athletes all share the same small group of women?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Can anyone here who's close to the industry or know people in the industry explain why these rappers and athletes all share the same small group of women?
Ill see if I can find it from an athlete's perspective from Gil. But basically for athletes, the thots/ig models are the ones that are available/out and about when NBA players are done practicing.

Fake edit: Found it
I think Gilbert Arenas said it best. Strippers, ig models and shyt be the only women available when these ball players/rappers be out :manny:
All the "regular" women with careers and shyt going for themselves are working when ball players be out. Gil gave an example of a ball player wanting to go out the country for a couple weeks or something. He said the career woman has a job to worry about, IG models/strippers are just ready to go. I think he also gave an example of a ball player only working like 2-3 hours a day or something too.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
R.I.P Google Podcasts for sure smh

Neva really fukked wit Soundcloud or Spotify like that. Google stayed holdin' me done.

That Youtube Music shyt where they're supposedly moving everything don't even look like they have the newest Eps up. On top of that, I'ma have to hear their bullshyt integrated ads (tried listening to an older Ep on there).
Nah they been integrated for a while , I got yt premium tho. It's actually better to me because you can switch between audio and video if they released the yt video.