The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is this a pay wall episode? Still not up. EDIT Nvm it's up.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The way they trying to sweep the Ish tranny thing under the rug, and actually got mad at Flip for merely mentioning it.
Aight yall got it
:hubie:

Yea, Ish was actin' super defensive about that shyt. I mean, I kinda get it---you don't want any implications or possible smut on your rep, but nicca, you liked it lol.

And as much as you think it's weird for fans to track that sort of thing, that's the game, dawg. Could've just said you made a mistake or that you don't discriminate and don't subscribe to not liking someone's pic b/c of their orientation and kept it moving. Instead, you coming off hella uncomfortable & sketchy & threatening to fry Flip up for the next 3 months lol

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, Ish was actin' super defensive about that shyt. I mean, I kinda get it---you don't want any implications or possible smut on your rep, but nicca, you liked it lol.

And as much as you think it's weird for fans to track that sort of thing, that's the game, dawg. Could've just said you made a mistake or that you don't discriminate and don't subscribe to not liking someone's pic b/c of their orientation and kept it moving. Instead, you coming off hella uncomfortable & sketchy & threatening to fry Flip up for the next 3 months lol
wasn't it a video of the trans shooting a jump shot in heels?

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

I think these nikkas (Ish & Joe) been fukking bytches for too long to the point it became detrimental to their psyche, now they're on some curious shyt. My guy said he likes his tranny friend(s) posts.. huh
:dwillhuh:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
wasn't it a video of the trans shooting a jump shot in heels?

I know the only thing that I saw go "viral" on Reddit/Twitter (where the JBP stuff usually circulates) was some heaux shooting a jump shot in heels so it has to be that unless somebody else found some other shyt.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know the only thing that I saw go "viral" on Reddit/Twitter (where the JBP stuff usually circulates) was some heaux shooting a jump shot in heels so it has to be that unless somebody else found some other shyt.
yeah he could've easily said i thought it was a chick in heels shooting a jump shot and i thought that was kinda fly :yeshrug:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I think these nikkas (Ish & Joe) been fukking bytches for too long to the point it became detrimental to their psyche, now they're on some curious shyt. My guy said he likes his tranny friend(s) posts.. huh
:dwillhuh:

I aint even gon throw that on Ish tbh. Joe been in that (troll or not trolling) bag for a min but I think Ish just genuinely made a mistake, didn't realize it & continues to forget he's like internet/D-D+ level famous or whatever now and people gonna clock u. But his reaction was just weird as hell and you can tell that was affecting him & Flip since he's the one that bought it to everyone's attention cuz for them to get into it over that Joe pic that Drake posted was wild lol

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Idk what Ish on, I absolutely believe Drake would have Joe touched then try to act like he wasn't aware or tried to break it up

talking all that billionaire shyt like we aint see them G-unit nikkas stomp Gunplay at the BET awards and rob a nikka on stage at summer jam behind 50

like Puff aint try to blow up Kudi car, smack Drake and fight Jcole

like Master P aint have nikkas run up in Pimp C hotel

like Wutang aint run down on Joe at Rock The Bells

what the money gotta do with it?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk what Ish on, I absolutely believe Drake would have Joe touched then try to act like he wasn't aware or tried to break it up

talking all that billionaire shyt like we aint see them G-unit nikkas stomp Gunplay at the BET awards and rob a nikka on stage at summer jam behind 50

like Puff aint try to blow up Kudi car, smack Drake and fight Jcole

like Master P aint have nikkas run up in Pimp C hotel

like Wutang aint run down on Joe at Rock The Bells

what the money gotta do with it?
Yeah idk what he was on with that convo...plus there's no company that endorses Drake or he has a deal with gonna stop working with him over a scuffle with Joe...directly or indirectly