The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Word. I agree and disagree. like clearly Joe is good at what he does but you do sacrifice the “team” for the “star” to a certain extent. He should give us 1 pod a month without him or something.

Especially if he genuinely cares about his team getting better and growing.
Mannnn there’s more than enough patreons for him and a couple others to switch up/take off, Especially when you throw in the extra MFs like Emanny and Kino (:ld: )

Daps
Word. I agree and disagree. like clearly Joe is good at what he does but you do sacrifice the “team” for the “star” to a certain extent. He should give us 1 pod a month without him or something.

Especially if he genuinely cares about his team getting better and growing.

Yeah Joe is the star but he has flaws and can disrupt moment with random shyt.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Flip might be the dumbest person ever. He sounds like an idiot on this Kanye topic.

He basically has no backbone and will do anything for clout.

I can’t listen. Going back to watching the viral clips 😅😅😅

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
They seemed to be more comfortable without, Joe
And this is the problem. Your co-hosts should not feel like they need to mute up or walk on eggshells while podding and that's the sense I get from them. That's why the pod quality varies so wildly from good to boring. They have to shut up to protect Joe and his connections when he's there, he still doesn't know when to let an interesting convo happen when he doesn't have anything to add or he has a bad attitude so he's cutting them off.

Joe should definitely reflect on his producing style. It can't hurt.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
IMG-0378.png
outfit look like when ya GTA character dont load properly

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Mel was really good on today's pod..

She's so much better when Joe ain't shytting on her and cutting her off every time she has something to say

It was like this the last Joe'less pod they did I think lol. Breh needs breaks when he's clearly on his "period" so he can come byke fresh. U did what you wanted to do which is build out your "network" to a degree that can somewhat survive without you. Not sure I would listen if it was just the Fantastic 5 full time but it's an easy occasional listen when the Podfather needs his petty sleep.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Joe was saying on the “Spaces” that him and Candace didn’t discuss any political stuff at all…. Basically they just talked their shyt….. Him having to go talk to CANDACE OWENS for a genuine female take while having a woman on his Pod should say a lot…

Daps
So Joe was saying on the “Spaces” that him and Candace didn’t discuss any political stuff at all…. Basically they just talked their shyt….. Him having to go talk to CANDACE OWENS for a genuine female take while having a woman on his Pod should say a lot…

Not really. He went there hoping to talk deeper stuff but her team probably gave him a list of things he couldn't talk about so he had a regular convo with her. Candace isn't going to be talking about the things he would want Mel talking about

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Joe Budden, in 2005:

The kid keep a snub with 'em,
good pair of gloves with 'em
Your first week ain't right, they can't fukk with 'em
Now if you don't sell 5 mill, they had enough of 'em
Let me find out, Hip Hop's turning Republican

- Joe Budden (Dumb Out, 2005)

Also Joe Budden, in 2024:
The interview with Koondace Owens gon’ be a whole lotta:
IMG-7104.gif

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
You reading too deep into it. It was simply a clout chase move because he knows interviewing Candace Owens will piss damn near half the country off and generate publicity and possibly get him more eyes from the other half.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Joe Budden:

The kid keep a snub with 'em,
good pair of gloves with 'em
Your first week ain't right, they can't fukk with 'em
Now if you don't sell 5 mill, they had enough of 'em
Let me find out, Hip Hop's turning Republican

- Joe Budden (Dumb Out, 2005)

Also Joe Budden:

The interview with Koondace Owens gon’ be a whole lotta: