The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There’s no profit in it
Lol Tf are you talking about

We literally have MFs on here making six figures from selling merch/clothing. I make six figures from selling merch just not clothing.

nikka selling hoodies for $150 that cost less than $15 to make but you think there's no profit in it :dead:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
IN6AApW.gif

Why this nikka shirt off in an anime/manga review vid :scust:
reeks of :sitdown: energy

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Lol Tf are you talking about

We literally have MFs on here making six figures from selling merch/clothing. I make six figures from selling merch just not clothing.

nikka selling hoodies for $150 that cost less than $15 to make but you think there's no profit in it :dead:
How many people you think are really going to buy podcast merch

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A good amount. The Read sells merch and has been for years now.

Yep, if you got a hardcore fanbase, which JBP does, they will buy merch or other products you push.
Exactly. Ish already made a couple stacks in 1-2 days and he didn't even know the site was up. That was just off him slipping up and saying the site name on the pod.

When he gets shyt to even 70-80% its gonna uptick even more exponentially. Let alone when he starts running online ads, Promoting on social media, really promoting on the pod, Getting his friends with bigger followings to push traffic, etc.

I think Joe gonna do something to fucck it up though :francis:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Mel was really good on today's pod..

She's so much better when Joe ain't shytting on her and cutting her off every time she has something to say
She was great and Ice stepped up as well. This honestly proves to me that Joe doesn't always bring out the best in his co-hosts and even muzzles them sometimes.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
She was great and Ice stepped up as well. This honestly proves to me that Joe doesn't always bring out the best in his co-hosts and even muzzles them sometimes.
Was cool seeing them actually go in depth on breaking down a tv show and not have Joe step all on it because he cant contribute to the discussion of it :francis: