The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
as much as I give flip shyt for not adding value on the regular, he is much more palatable when Joe is not there. It’s like he’s an A mic relegated to a D mic normally. I think he does a much better job when he can steer a lot of the convo.

He still lacks depth but maybe it’ll grow with time.

I came in here to say this exact thing :salute:

Tell me why 700+ episodes in, the JBP is a better show without JB :heh:

Real talk, they actually had full discussions, everyone got their thoughts/points across, minimal stepping on each other, no weird abrupt topic switches. Be clear, ain't no reason to listen to 3 dusty nobodies + a weird CAC engineer hanger-on'er + M4 talking about current events. But no skirting around the pod being much more succinct and smoother to listen to without Joe :ehh:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-0418.png
IMG-0417.png

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pod was pretty good without Joe. Periodically each member should take a pod off to keep things fresh. People were able to talk more freely without Joe cutting in with weird and random shyt at times
Yeah Joe jumps in with a dumb ass joke cutting them off or when they’re really getting into something he comes in on some “not too serious” shyt and changes topic. They seemed to be more comfortable without, Joe

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I came in here to say this exact thing :salute:

Tell me why 700+ episodes in, the JBP is a better show without JB :heh:

Real talk, they actually had full discussions, everyone got their thoughts/points across, minimal stepping on each other, no weird abrupt topic switches. Be clear, ain't no reason to listen to 3 dusty nobodies + a weird CAC engineer hanger-on'er + M4 talking about current events. But no skirting around the pod being much more succinct and smoother to listen to without Joe :ehh:

Word. I agree and disagree. like clearly Joe is good at what he does but you do sacrifice the “team” for the “star” to a certain extent. He should give us 1 pod a month without him or something.

Especially if he genuinely cares about his team getting better and growing.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Katt Williams on Rogan today….. Joe might have to tuck that interview in lol
I may check it out later. I skipped around a big, from the way Katt talking Rogan already got him high as shyt, nikka delayed as hell :mjlol:

Edit: I may not check it out.....I skipped around a lot and it seems like a lot of conspiracy theory type shyt. Pyramids, manipulating weather, believing in god. :dahell:

Seems one part was about him reading all those books.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I may check it out later. I skipped around a big, from the way Katt talking Rogan already got him high as shyt, nikka delayed as hell :mjlol:

Edit: I may not check it out.....I skipped around a lot and it seems like a lot of conspiracy theory type shyt. Pyramids, manipulating weather, believing in god. :dahell:

Seems one part was about him reading all those books.
Yeah Katt is into that shyt