The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Joe cappin..he definitely saw the drake vid, even if by accident
The freddie gibbs topic on todays pod that I posted earlier is about Freddie Gibbs spreading his ass cheeks :dame:
Joe took pics of Ye and kept them in his phone because he thought he had a BBL :dame:
Joe definitely seeked out the drake vid.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Random question. When Joe says "Stupid! Dummy!" Is that from a movie? It sounds like something from an 80s movie.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Joe made a deep point about people who lost virginity super young impacting how they view things like a teacher having an Only Fans.

:jbhmm: I'm missing the point. I know that was a personal shot at Ish, but I'm not seeing an issue with an elementary school teacher having an Only Fans. I can see for middle school/high school, but I didn't agree with their logic on it.

Maybe I missed it, but did they name a valid reason why they had an issue besides the kids picking on the teacher? To me, expressing an issue with a sex worker teaching your kids but still choosing to be in relationships with/socialize with sex workers and allowing them to be around your kids is worse. As long as they are not being sexual around my kids, I don't care :yeshrug:

:laff: that clout chaser Rosenberg gonna always remind nikkas he was around at the beginning

lib123

All Star
Daps
:jbhmm: I'm missing the point. I know that was a personal shot at Ish, but I'm not seeing an issue with an elementary school teacher having an Only Fans. I can see for middle school/high school, but I didn't agree with their logic on it.

Maybe I missed it, but did they name a valid reason why they had an issue besides the kids picking on the teacher? To me, expressing an issue with a sex worker teaching your kids but still choosing to be in relationships with/socialize with sex workers and allowing them to be around your kids is worse. As long as they are not being sexual around my kids, I don't care :yeshrug:

Like they were saying on the pod, having a teacher on OF is a major unnecessary distraction at a school. Students gossiping about what they saw, sharing pictures and videos in class, not respecting the teacher because regardless of how liberal society claims to be sex work of any kind is still looked down upon by most men and women. Having a teacher involved in sex work is more disruptive than having a parent who frequents sex workers. If Joe brings them around his children that’s a different story tho.

Someone who was sexually active at a young age is less likely to see a problem with it because that was their reality.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like they were saying on the pod, having a teacher on OF is a major unnecessary distraction at a school. Students gossiping about what they saw, sharing pictures and videos in class, not respecting the teacher because regardless of how liberal society claims to be sex work of any kind is still looked down upon by most men and women. Having a teacher involved in sex work is more disruptive than having a parent who frequents sex workers. If Joe brings them around his children that’s a different story tho.

Someone who was sexually active at a young age is less likely to see a problem with it because that was their reality.
Nah outside of men being sexual at a young nikkas gon’ champion it because if they don’t they fear being called “Gay” it’s exactly why women teachers preying on young boys gets looked at with a slight… cause majority of men gon’ be like “man where were these kind of teachers when I was young??” So outside of being abused as young boys nikkas gotta be hypermasculine to duck a “gay” allegation.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Nah outside of men being sexual at a young nikkas gon’ champion it because if they don’t they fear being called “Gay” it’s exactly why women teachers preying on young boys gets looked at with a slight… cause majority of men gon’ be like “man where were these kind of teachers when I was young??” So outside of being abused as young boys nikkas gotta be hypermasculine to duck a “gay” allegation.

Majority of men from non-dysfunctional backgrounds won’t be looking kindly at a 9 or 10 year old hooking up with a female teacher.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I like that country song and her rapping
Forgive me :snoop:

Mel song is catchy too

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Majority of men from non-dysfunctional backgrounds won’t be looking kindly at a 9 or 10 year old hooking up with a female teacher.
That shyt happens mostly with high schoolers… and you know DAMN well that nikkas do not shyt on that with a majority number…. That’s why them cases don’t even drop hammers when it comes to time for the women. Most nikkas champion that shyt… men’s sexuality is attacked for that EXACT reason cause nikkas put it before anything else…. Hence “gay” or “ya dikk little” attacks. That shyt exists for a reason.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps