The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They keep letting Parks get this low key racist sh*t off :mjpls: getting bolder and bolder every week

“I never heard no white person say nothing bout no Tubi” :mjpls: feeding into the myth it’s some black cesspool of content

Tubi as a platform is probably 90 percent white/other targeted content. It has the same movies and shows as any other free platform.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
they sat up there and really dikkrode Mos Def's rambling. he springboard leaped from a convo about drakes music to how humanity is lost

okay breh, drake never positioned himself to be a political activist...why are you calling him to make a stand? Hip hop was created as party music. Why are you devaluing his accomplishments because he doesn't rap like you?

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
lol @ Ish giving Dak a pass when he threw 2 ints in the first half, one that setup the Packers in the redzone and the other a pick 6.

The few times I listen anymore its on Spotify (not videos), so I don't know which one is Ish or which one is Ice. But one of them has Dak Prescott's head, and the other Dak's skin tone :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The truth is they all agree with Mos. They’re all just too p*ssy to outright say it.:yeshrug:

Older hip hop heads that don’t want shyt from Drake (interviews, versus, shout outs) can speak how they want with no repercussions

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Not gonna lie bro, all these podcasts getting weak. nikkas gotta make some changes. shyts been getting boring
No lies being told.

I’ve not listened in a solid 2 months outside of shyt that goes viral or whatever.

There is always an arc with shows like this. To me at least it’s a wrap.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I thought the pod was funny, definitely towards the end. Joe's response to Ari Lenox was funny(even tho I love Ari) and Flip having a tantrum and their response is funny.

I have to watch the video on YouTube because at the end they were trying to get Ish to do different dances and it sounded hilarious.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They keep letting Parks get this low key racist sh*t off :mjpls: getting bolder and bolder every week

“I never heard no white person say nothing bout no Tubi” :mjpls: feeding into the myth it’s some black cesspool of content

Tubi as a platform is probably 90 percent white/other targeted content. It has the same movies and shows as any other free platform.
But why would white people be talking about what they saw on Tubi? Like Black people do?

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Joe actually hating on Drake now, that’s crazy.
He anticipating Rich baby daddy losing steam.. nikka it’s freezing temperatures outside.
:snoop:

He knows after that Drake rant that anytime he critique an artist now they’ll be ready to take off on his ass.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Joe actually hating on Drake now, that’s crazy.
He anticipating Rich baby daddy losing steam.. nikka it’s freezing temperatures outside.
:snoop:

He knows after that Drake rant that anytime he critique an artist now they’ll be ready to take off on his ass.
Which make it worst. I use to wonder as a fan why would they black his eye. The more I think about it, they should have blackened both eyes.