The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
IMG-9539.png
Cam on his Ravishing Rick Rude shyt lol.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: cam and flip got cooked up with this play?
Could it be a plan to get flip fired so he can join cam’s network :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:dahell: cam and flip got cooked up with this play?
Could it be a plan to get flip fired so he can join cam’s network :jbhmm:

To do what?

I find it so weird when Joe always talk about Flip in the same breath as Druski or Kai, or something. I never really heard of Flip until JBP so him being all proud and loud about not utilizing the new attention he gets from this pod is weird to me.

Flip is too prideful and he’s almost 40. Talking about how he didn’t think he had to audition for Wild’n out and shyt…

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
To do what?

I find it so weird when Joe always talk about Flip in the same breath as Druski or Kai, or something. I never really heard of Flip until JBP so him being all proud and loud about not utilizing the new attention he gets from this pod is weird to me.

Flip is too prideful and he’s almost 40. Talking about how he didn’t think he had to audition for Wild’n out and shyt…
New York nikkas be local as fukk and be the only ones that don’t know it.

No one outside of the tri state area knows who flip is. Maybe, MAYBE, you remember the old school nikka playing music for his son viral video but other than that I have no clue why he thinks he is important let alone why Joe has him there. Seems political or like a favor if I’m being honest

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
And these nikkas are never touring again.

They are like the Fox News of hip hop. No one agrees with them but they are the most popular podcast in our culture.

Imagine the JBP doing a tour date in New York lol. Imagine the fukkery. Flip on his COE shyt while Cam paying goons to disrupt the proceedings.

Then imagine them touring and not doing a NYC.

Flip and Mel put Joe in a box. Mel hasn’t added much other than making these dudes look like ignorant misogynist. And Flip is like 1 year old puppy that isn’t house broken.

Last edited:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To do what?

Flip was definitely established before JBP. I was actually surprised he joined to be "under" Joe due to his platform being as big as it was. Currently, Flip has 1.1 million youtube subs. For comparison, Joe has 1.3.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
To do what?

For cam? Just to be petty :troll: Yea idk how flip got so popular. Looking at his quiet room page, he is struggling for views when you take out the Budden related vids for the last two months.

Guess I was looking at the wrong page @REdefinition says he has a million subs.
Imagine the JBP doing a tour date in New York lol. Imagine the fukkery. Flip on his COE shyt while Cam paying goons to disrupt the proceedings.
Imagine the 50 cent catching the chair thing reenacted with Joe as 50. nikka gonna show up to the next pod in a wheelchair saying trying to catch the chair caused him to slip a disc or something :wow: :troll:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Catching up.

Saying E look like i got some time Bone :heh:

Spent WAY too much time pocket watching Ish