The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
1000%. Outside of Sports fans and maybe a few people who saw a clip here or there from TSR or on Black Twitter, nobody else knows Shannon Sharpe. This thing has put his name out into the ether to everyone across Social Media.

shannon gained 1 million subscribers

has alreaddy the 2nd most watched interview in youtube history

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Flip was definitely established before JBP. I was actually surprised he joined to be "under" Joe due to his platform being as big as it was. Currently, Flip has 1.1 million youtube subs. For comparison, Joe has 1.3.

Yeah, his pranking videos and shyt was the first time I heard his name and he was everywhere with those a few years ago.

Really curious what Joe and flip got into it over. Wonder if flip wearing the cam socks gave Joe a lil pause

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Y'all gon out respect on Mel's name. She didn't mince words with Elliott. Even flip chimed in on that nicca

Edit: I didn't know flip was a high school dropout. That explains so much about him, he really is dumb :ohhh:

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
That Joe & Flip super old & exhausting already & we only 10 days into the New Year. Don't wanna keep hearing about how niccas had to talk, get sent home, had to have a phone call or Webb & Nitty had to intervene or sum shyt. Knuckle up or get this nicca off the podcast if u feel so strongly.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
That Joe & Flip super old & exhausting already & we only 10 days into the New Year. Don't wanna keep hearing about how niccas had to talk, get sent home, had to have a phone call or Webb & Nitty had to intervene or sum shyt. Knuckle up or get this nicca off the podcast if u feel so strongly.
Tired of them litigating behind the scenes issues on the pod. It's not entertaining at all.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I only listen to the pod when there's some newsworthy shyt I know they will discuss to hear their takes/jokes, but it seems like most of the time now they say some silly shyt to orchestrate faux controversy so then they can discuss it for the next few pods. Who the fukk wants to hear that shyt? :francis:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Flip is approaching 40 and has multiple older children and didn't know the phrase "buyer's remorse"? How is that possible? People really grow up going to garbage schools and/or not learning some basic things at home.

:snoop: