The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Silkk @Kidd Dibiase i like Telegram, but do you deal with Twitter links not loading the preview most times? shyt is annoying as hell.
What do you mean twitter links? All pics/vids in the ones im in are always directly uploaded. I have ran into buffering issues on certain stuff before though.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
What do you mean twitter links? All pics/vids in the ones im in are always directly uploaded. I have ran into buffering issues on certain stuff before though.
usually in chat apps when you paste the Twitter, Signal, GroupMe, YouTube, etc. links it'll show a preview of it before you send...but many times that preview won't load in Telegram for whatever reason and it'll just be the URL text only. It's hit or miss.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Idk how Joe still isn't embarrassed about that. His son fukked up something decent for no reason
It's cause Joe one of them types that think college is a ripoff and isn't needed. Not saying that you can't make a nice living for yourself by not going but it's a great fall back that can give you a boost to make legit money to fund whatever you want to do on the side.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Because joe dont understand college and he dont care cause he dont have to pay for it anymore

That's really what it comes off as to me tbh. He was already complaining about that and seems happy his son "listened" to him about college being bullshyt.

It's cause Joe one of them types that think college is a ripoff and isn't needed. Not saying that you can't make a nice living for yourself by not going but it's a great fall back that can give you a boost to make legit money to fund whatever you want to do on the side.

100%. I can get Joe saying that as a successful high school drug addict drop out but to have that seem attitude about school as an adult to the point it may affect your son is fukking nuts.

And even crazier for the kid because Joe has made it very clear about how he can't wait to cut that nikka off, especially if he fukks up. Trey ain't gonna be able to no serious money off his kids name.

But I realized shyt was different when Joe was bragging about dissing his kid on stage or vice versa and being proud of it. I think there's still a good amount of bitterness there because of how trey was acting a few years ago when he was tryna rap

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
THESE nikkaS DON'T KNOW HOW A DEBATE WORKS
MEL4 HAVE THEM PERFECT EXAMPLES AND THEY MOVED THE GOAL POSTS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aalso wtf is joe talking about, kings of comedy was not steve harveys tour
He wasn't even originally on the tour, he came on later when the orginal host had to leave
They going off Katt saying that shyt during Shannon's onmterview

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-9518.jpg

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Heres the vid to the above
https://www.reddit.com/r/theJoeBuddenPodcast/comments/193rm1j/joe_is_over_flips_shyt/

Ehh, idk how the post reddit link :manny: