The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Ehhh they breaded up so it’s probably nothing. The convo was about who they think is rich
Ice is such a loser. Dude be proud to be getting played like this
I never really understood Joe’s love for Strip Clubs…..

Then I hit my first one again in like 5 years last tuesday on a slow night. Maaan it was so many bad ass Cuban/Latina bytches in that mf :wow:

Last time I was with my ex. This time rolled in dolo. Completely different experience :shaq:
The strip club is a chill night. The internet is so anti strip club it’s funny

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Shannon says he’s not an interviewer it’s more of a convo .

That’s why he just ask few questions and let people just talk .
i'd rather him do this than talk to fkin much. people are hating that he almost has 40M views on the vid (i still think he'd get a decent amount of subs on a paid sub platform tho) my only real criticism is all the times he was like "aww cmon now" when katt talked about somebody he knew

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I have no doubts Joe is breaking Ish and Ice off :dame:
He may be playing them games with Flip and Mel, but the main two being taken care of. You notice how Ice didnt side with Mel at all when she was like "we shouldve gotten paid for the drake response ep being on patreon".
He said something like "If it's not in your contract :sas2: "

I think Ice/Ish easily making 150k a piece minimum from Joe.

I think he may be trying to say if they were making such bank, they would be more knowledgeable about residentual real estate since they should be buying a house making that much paper. I think the flaw in that thinking is that not everyone care about owning a house when they got a bag.
Or he could be mixing up Ice and Ish :manny:
i honestly dont think he's playing games with either flip or mel. He did flip a big favor, it's well known...the pod is a Major sourcre of income for Mel, she moves acrosst the states to be there.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
i honestly dont think he's playing games with either flip or mel. He did flip a big favor, it's well known...the pod is a Major sourcre of income for Mel, she moves acrosst the states to be there.
Yeahhhhh you gotta imagine Mel is getting something insane. Cause honestly she could be slinging box to six figures at like 5k minimum. I think Cherokee said that shaq offered her 20k once so you know M4 could be out here getting it crazy :bryan:

They had a part of this latest one about if selling p*ssy makes you toxic. Mel was on hush mode that whole segment :lolbron:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He dont do real estate. Unless you talking about his insurance job?

And he said he quit that a year or two ago for the pod.
Any adult above 30 should understand the basics of residential real estate

Silkk

Daps
Any adult above 30 should understand the basics of residential real estate
Well I made a nice bit last year and dont know what the fukk you talking bout so :manny:

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
THESE nikkaS DON'T KNOW HOW A DEBATE WORKS
MEL4 HAVE THEM PERFECT EXAMPLES AND THEY MOVED THE GOAL POSTS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aalso wtf is joe talking about, kings of comedy was not steve harveys tour
He wasn't even originally on the tour, he came on later when the orginal host had to leave
oh you a melody now? :heh: you lucky there's still room...

ReasonableMatic

Daps
THESE nikkaS DON'T KNOW HOW A DEBATE WORKS
MEL4 HAVE THEM PERFECT EXAMPLES AND THEY MOVED THE GOAL POSTS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aalso wtf is joe talking about, kings of comedy was not steve harveys tour
He wasn't even originally on the tour, he came on later when the orginal host had to leave
They do this A LOT because they really feel that Black women experiencing white supremacy and misogyny is on equal footing as Black men experiencing white supremacy.

That’s why they always zero in on individual cases they/we experience as Black men as an argument to the countless structural cases Black women experience that she presents.

Let alone the annoying belittling “voice re-annaction” Joe constantly does whenever Mel presents an argument.
Firmly rooted in textbook misogyny.

I love the show, but they’re truly a delusional bunch of manosphere nikkas often.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeahhhhh you gotta imagine Mel is getting something insane. Cause honestly she could be slinging box to six figures at like 5k minimum. I think Cherokee said that shaq offered her 20k once so you know M4 could be out here getting it crazy :bryan:

They had a part of this latest one about if selling p*ssy makes you toxic. Mel was on hush mode that whole segment :lolbron:

No way Mel would still be on the show if she wasn’t getting paid well, same with Flip.

Mel had an active strugglefans account until she started the show. We also haven’t forgot about her gofundme after her accident :sas2:

Silkk

Daps
No way Mel would still be on the show if she wasn’t getting paid well, same with Flip.

Mel had an active strugglefans account until she started the show. We also haven’t forgot about her gofundme after her accident :sas2:
Its still active. I would think she makes a nice bit from it every month just based on what people like Black Chyna and Bhad Baby were/are making.