The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Do yall ever just listen for any enjoyment or entertainment. Why after all these years do so many of Ya'll insist on talking about the business of this podcast. No one in this entire 2700+ pg thread knows what goes on with the business or anything about none of their contracts. But steady be acting like they do.

Agreed. But you gotta switch to 50 posts per page, 2700 sounds ridiculous

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I mean, Joe and them makes business of the pod a topic for the pod, so it's fair game :manny:
Are we gonna act like Flip didnt bring his contract status up for like a month straight? When the patreon exclusive Drake response happened, that next main pod ep Joe/Mel and the rest made it a topic about Mel wanting extra for the ep being behind paywall.
Yeah, I get that, but folks up in here be actually spitting out random numbers, and then going off those imaginary numbers to make their point. It gets to a point where ppl like myself are like enough already. We come into this thread to comment on some shyt they said and maybe even debate about a topic they brought up. But the the back and forth about the behind the scenes shyt that no one is really knowledgeable about is stupid.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Normally I think they tripping……But mel look crazy as hell :mjlol:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Hopefully Joe isn’t acting like a bytch and actually puts it out within a few days.

Did they release the Rizza Islam interview the day after it was filmed or hold it? I don’t remember.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Did they release the Rizza Islam interview the day after it was filmed or hold it? I don’t remember.
Not sure. Skipped that one

He never released the Tasha K one, Never released the one with the strippers after he got jumped

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Damn, they were really in their feelings about Mel posting that meme about woman working with all men :lolbron:

TBH what she posted wasnt even that bad. Just that she gets overtalked/they answer for her a lot, which is true.

Ice brought up the Eddie Griffin/dog thing too. iirc when she was "recalling" that story and threw Eddie's name in it she was sending shots as well.

Also, who the hell is that other nikka? Is this pose to be a pod therapy session or something? "What more can they do Mel" "Just live with that for a minute" :russ:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Damn, they were really in their feelings about Mel posting that meme about woman working with all men :lolbron:

TBH what she posted wasnt even that bad. Just that she gets overtalked/they answer for her a lot, which is true.

Ice brought up the Eddie Griffin/dog thing too. iirc when she was "recalling" that story and threw Eddie's name in it she was sending shots as well.

Also, who the hell is that other nikka? Is this pose to be a pod therapy session or something? "What more can they do Mel" "Just live with that for a minute" :russ:

Soft ass old nikkas crying about a meme smh lol