The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Ice brought up the Eddie Griffin/dog thing too. iirc when she was "recalling" that story and threw Eddie's name in it she was sending shots as well.
She said in a twitter space on Sunday, that accident fked up her memory and she still has issues with it sometimes

But yea, those dudes are trippin...cause they were throwing shots like shyt on that pod she missed.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Ice not on the show!! His departure is imminent!!!!!

Ice doesn't bring any value. I think he realizes that and I suspect it's the reason he started asking for ISOs so he can say SMD or complain about something. Trying to lean into being a villain but he only has the skill set of a henchman. Joe is cutthroat and once he finds a way to get rid of Ice while minimizing the “he quit his job for you” backlash, he will.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
She said in a twitter space on Sunday, that accident fked up her memory and she still has issues with it sometimes

But yea, those dudes are trippin...cause they were throwing shots like shyt on that pod she missed.
Thing is, her misremembering who it was wasnt the problem. It was painting Eddie as crazy etc along with it when she meant Katt Williams.