The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Do yall ever just listen for any enjoyment or entertainment. Why after all these years do so many of Ya'll insist on talking about the business of this podcast. No one in this entire 2700+ pg thread knows what goes on with the business or anything about none of their contracts. But steady be acting like they do.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:wow:Ishmael knew what topics would come up.

He’s renegotiating his value and is showing it in his absence. Some of those topics, even Joe said he wish Ish was here for them

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do yall ever just listen for any enjoyment or entertainment. Why after all these years do so many of Ya'll insist on talking about the business of this podcast. No one in this entire 2700+ pg thread knows what goes on with the business or anything about none of their contracts. But steady be acting like they do.
The podcast isn’t enjoyable which is why the show itself has leaned into beef, narratives and rumors about the cast

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I mean, Joe and them makes business of the pod a topic for the pod, so it's fair game :manny:
Are we gonna act like Flip didnt bring his contract status up for like a month straight? When the patreon exclusive Drake response happened, that next main pod ep Joe/Mel and the rest made it a topic about Mel wanting extra for the ep being behind paywall.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I've been skipping Saturday pods. How was today's episode? I saw Ish wasn't there