The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
It ain't a big deal but there ain't no way y'all moms were being told she looks younger than you. They say y'all could be brothers and sisters or that they can't believe how old you are because of how she looks

that shyt sounds insane lol. I think my mom would even tell me to get myself together if she heard that type of shyt. he took it to heart for sure, though
He looked like a chat nikka in the light and he been running from that for three years lol. He definitely reads comments and takes notes lol

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I just assume people who are bit on the spectrum do that shyt, and Ice checks out in that regard with all the weird OCD behavior.

Ice def got some autism bout him not even on some trollin or roastin tip. That shyt he do wit songs on albums and shyt aint normal and its other shyt he do that he just say imma do it and it just be the most random, dumb shyt. He was always inside on that Internet troll shyt.... Even his girl right now. Her havin kids with a nikka in jail for murder (?) and the way he move wit her.... Like a normal nikka aint even gon pursue a relationship wit someone like that but the OD simpin on top of it is nuts

Last edited:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps

see :mjlol:

when it comes to people like her and Dee-1 its best to just do one of these :hubie: and keep it moving

cause they're not wrong and any argument you lodge at them is never going to come off well

and Budden always manages to say just enough to get clipped up out of context and look terrible

edit: ah damn, she aiming the scope at UGK.....done discovered Pregnant p*ssy:huhldup:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Ima hold up on the Mel left stuff. They did the same kinda thing with flip a few months ago saying he quit. I think flip posted on twitter too. Then he did a vid saying he quit eating candy or something like that. :jbhmm:
CoE :manny:
Using possibly firing your employee for engagement/algo games is low :scust:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
CoE :manny:
Using possibly firing your employee for engagement/algo games is low :scust:

It's where we're at, right? Look at that whole Snoop "I'm quitting smoke" shyt for that smokeless portable stove or whatever the fukk. Shyt is too easy if you just after that engagement. Social media stay online damn near 24/7 looking for the next thing to talk about and write thinkpieces. Joe all about that now thinking that shyt finna turn into Patreon sign ups.