The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Damn, Cam....my bad

Imagine being a nikka defending another nikka this hard...you mad Cam and Mase didnt drag you out the hoe house :hhh:
Im mad I left 40 dollars on your mother dresser when nikkas would run a train on that bytch for free. I thought I was putting positivity out in the universe. I wanted her bytch ass son to know that although your mother suck a golf ball through a straw she got compensated.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Im mad I left 40 dollars on your mother dresser when nikkas would run a train on that bytch for free. I thought I was putting positivity out in the universe. I wanted her bytch ass son to know that although your mother suck a golf ball through a straw she got compensated.
Damn breh, you pressed af :troll:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Joe's outfit is more hilarious than Ice's create a player ass beard to me :mjlol:

adult-sherlock-holmes-costume.png

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
It was corny because it was obviously a customer service person flattering his Mom. His insecurities got the best of him and now he look crazy

It ain't a big deal but there ain't no way y'all moms were being told she looks younger than you. They say y'all could be brothers and sisters or that they can't believe how old you are because of how she looks

that shyt sounds insane lol. I think my mom would even tell me to get myself together if she heard that type of shyt. he took it to heart for sure, though