The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It’s crazy how Ish and Joe clowning Diddy when Puff is the only one who gave Joe a chance after complex fired him. Joe a real snake but they ain’t even waiting for all the facts to come out.
Joe probably aint gotta wait for all the facts because he know most the shyt true. Just like he heard shyt about LA Reid and went on EDS talking about it, "ive been hearing things about how nasty he is". We only hear like 10% of what really goes on. Someone like Joe wouldve been heard other rumblings before all this other stuff came out in court docs.

Also, I assume you talking about some patreon shyt where Ish/Joe making jokes? On the episode they edited/scrapped Joe was still trying to play defense for diddy :manny:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
just watched the response on the new pod and that shyt was nasty

nikkas really went around in a circle apologizing to Mel one by one like shes the victim :mjlol:

shoutout to Ish for being the only one who didn’t apologize

She wouldn’t stand with any of them if they were under fire so do that for her,especially when yall acknowledge she was wrong

women like Mel are dangerous and men should stay as far away from them as possible

the way she played victim was disgusting and I don’t believe for one second anybody was saying she should be raped

they always come with these fake death threats to drum up sympathy and duck accountability

crazy that these nikkas gave Mel a more genuine apology than she gave Cam :heh:

we are living in some dangerous times for men

women can literally say and do anything and somehow be painted as the victim

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
shoutout to Ish for being the only one who didn’t apologize
I was wondering about this. Everybody was like "Im sorry mel and I got your back" except Ish. I thought maybe his apology and "i got your back" was just clipped off :manny:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I hope see sees right through those apologies.

Cam never really went in and Mel started th3 shyt..

nikka talking about algorithm game's when your co host said he plays those games.

I hope this shyt is over because these folks in their late 30's early 40's playing sophomoric games and that goes for everyone involved instead of mase

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Everyone knows Joe has some wild fits over the years, but Cam acting like he didn't take a picture in daisy dukes in front of a kiddy pool to try and stunt on 50

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Everyone knows Joe has some wild fits over the years, but Cam acting like he didn't take a picture in daisy dukes in front of a kiddy pool to try and stunt on 50
Lmao @ the bolded. Forgot about that.

Anyway, am I the only sad that these retired MFs even got "beef" in the podcast game? NPR would never.