The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Comments gettin to him I see. Interesting for someone who says they dont read the comments
Also who was calling for him to say "fukk her"? Was nikkas saying that or he just making up shyt :dahell:
He making shyt up. What does "I stand with mel" mean if he's not defending her. nikka just caving to comments and that's why ish was the only one that ain't say anything.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

tumblr_mrqco7HBcH1qadupho1_400.gif

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
He making shyt up. What does "I stand with mel" mean if he's not defending her. nikka just caving to comments and that's why ish was the only one that ain't say anything.
I know Ish is disgusted with Mel and them nikkas. If it was another female podcaster who said what she said hed be going ballistic lol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I just remembered during Flips lil spiel during the iso on him, while he's apologizing to Mel and supposed to be addressing Cam, he goes off on a tangent and mentions he created an online/YouTube version of the bloods & now I'm rollin' :laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I just remembered during Flips lil spiel during the iso on him, while he's apologizing to Mel and supposed to be addressing Cam, he goes off on a tangent and mentions he created an online/YouTube version of the bloods & now I'm rollin' :laff:

Flip is everything I despise. Inarticulate and annoying and loud. Just stunning stupidity and a lack of reason and presentation.

Daps
You touch kids bytch??? When you attach pedophile to someone name especially a black man you deserve your house burned down fukk that. You dont get to dictate how people respond to that
No one attached cam and mase to pedophilia. You are literally making shyt up for no reason. Christ, you don’t even know what pedophilia is.
I’m glad they all apologized to mel

Who cares if she slipped up, stand with your people. Everyone on this pod says off the wall shyt every week that triggers someone and people don’t team up and jump them on the pod.

Let Mel rock and double down, thats your cohost, fukk cam and mase they ain’t yall friends :yeshrug:
Joe was right to call Cam out for not knowing what defemation is and entails. All this tells me is that Joe is a lot smarter than everyone involved. I wouldn’t spend anymore time talking to these amateur pods if I were him.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
No one attached cam and mase to pedophilia. You are literally making shyt up for no reason. Christ, you don’t even know what pedophilia is.

Joe was right to call Cam out for not knowing what defemation is and entails. All this tells me is that Joe is a lot smarter than everyone involved. I wouldn’t spend anymore time talking to these amateur pods if I were him.

See below

Lawyers for what :russ:

Cam can't sue Melissa. He did the same thing to Dirk by saying he fukked prostitutes and had a baby by one which is not accurate

larsattack

All Star
Daps
:what: Why would he address this on a sports show? It ain’t like he responded months later he waited a few days and responded on his own live instead of doing it on a SPORTS podcast.
Which show did he initially bring it up on ?