The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

tay1

All Star
Daps
Ian isn’t a good podder yet but that Patreon was good. Starting to like Emoni more on the pod as well

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
His girl is white and bought the tickets that’s what made it even funnier lol

He know the optics of that shyt & they wanted to take it there but it's his girl, and be gettin' hella emotional, so they stalled him out & beat around the bush. Best believe if they ever split tho, 1st thing niccas is sayin is "you let a white girl trick u out of Podsgiving so she could take u to a Malcolm X opera nicca?"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ian isn’t a good podder yet but that Patreon was good. Starting to like Emoni more on the pod as well

They both need to get more comfortable, i can’t see them being regulars but they can easily sub in for ish or ice, or if flip leaves god forbid

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The redditors made a good point, Joe cut/edited the Diddy shots to "protect" his cohosts, why didnt he edit out the Mel underage stuff :jbhmm:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I’m not a patreon subscriber so I catch those episodes if they ever release them on youtube

Today I saw one where melyssa ford was seriously trying to say it’s “mind blowing” that there hasn’t been any sort of mention of video vixens in any of the hip hop 50 celebrations :mjlol:

Flip shut that shyt down quick and she was tight …the guys agreed but didn’t wanna jump into that fight :russ:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I’m not a patreon subscriber so I catch those episodes if they ever release them on youtube

Today I saw one where melyssa ford was seriously trying to say it’s “mind blowing” that there hasn’t been any sort of mention of video vixens in any of the hip hop 50 celebrations :mjlol:

Flip shut that shyt down quick and she was tight …the guys agreed but didn’t wanna jump into that fight :russ:
I don't pile on her like others but it's clear she has had pretty girl privilege when it comes to saying dumb shyt. Cause of how she looked nikkas let her get a lot of bullshyt off which gave her confidence when spewing some of the shyt she do.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They both need to get more comfortable, i can’t see them being regulars but they can easily sub in for ish or ice, or if flip leaves god forbid
Emanny already comfortable

he already went at it with Ish when he calling them out for being Bare Minimun boys :heh:

I like that E speaks his mind and hes not worried that his opinion might offend people

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Emanny already comfortable

he already went at it with Ish when he calling them out for being Bare Minimun boys :heh:

I like that E speaks his mind and hes not worried that his opinion might offend people

Emanny is right, but he’s too new to be talking like this :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
hes only new on camera

all of these nikkas have lived together before and been around each other well over a decade

I’ve heard joe mention that he wanted Emanny on the show for a while. Im not really sure why its just happening now. Seems like Emanny is peeping whats going on, and unlike the other dudes he’s already an entertainer so the podcast is probably looking like food for him right now.

Joe is smart to bring in more people with the way flip and them keep bringing up contracts, bonuses, and compensation every episode. A hard lesson was learned from the Rory & Mal drama.