The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can’t believe how scared of birdman joe is :mjlol:

Joe scared of all the old nikkas, J Prince, Birdman, Fat Joe, Cam, and not these young dudes running around with ak47’s :russ:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did you not hear her? Soon as joe said "I asked you if you wanted me to edit it out" Mel replied with "No the fukk you didnt".

Joe lied and Mel called him out on it.
I listened again. The reason why Interpetted that way was after the comment you posted. Afterwards he says either way, you stood in it. And she said, your right. Then he said I brought it up. Then she said "no, you did". Then he said "with the intention of.. I'll SEND A QUICK TEXT". And she agreed.

So that sounds like he gave her chance to correct this. A quick text and that part would have been gone. Maybe it was miscommunication between the 2. But that's why I thought that.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
WELP!!!!!!! Same Ol’ Cam lol…..

Cam and Mase def got some stories about Mel promiscuous ass :huhldup:

She an idiot. She probably gon be lookin at Joe and em to defend her or go at Cam and Mase. You know she steady had simps like that her whole life like attack dogs to defend her honor. I think they not gon get involved :yeshrug:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She an idiot. She probably gon be lookin at Joe and em to defend her or go at Cam and Mase. You know she steady had simps like that her whole life like attack dogs to defend her honor. I think they not gon get involved :yeshrug:
They probably gon’ stay out of it … or try to back channel it…. They know that was fukked up to do.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Fair game.

That shouldn’t of came out of her mouth

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Don't know much about her except she dated Reggie Bush or some player. Is she an industry pass around?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Don't know much about her except she dated Reggie Bush or some player. Is she an industry pass around?
I imagine all names in Game's "couldnt get far" song are pass arounds :manny:

You could tell Mel knew Cam/Mase had a lot of dirt on her that she didnt want getting out :mjlol:
Hell even Corey Holcomb was on Mel headtop :skip:

Also what's wild about the cam stuff is the pod was thanking them for not taking it too far lol. I'm curious if that ice stuff was even directed at Mel at all and they didnt see the clip with Mel til after the show and will address it next.

Edit: nvm, i see he hashtagged ice in his mel pic

Last edited: