The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I do think Mel dove off the deep end talking about Cam and Mase, but Cam does need to grow up. Those type of stories aren’t meant for that type of platform (or any platform honestly).

I don’t care how “too raw for tv” he wants the show to be, it’s immature for a 50 year old man to be that vulgar about his escapades, especially sitting next to a 22 year old female co-host. I’m sure one of the producers told him clean it up after that
its done in poor taste. facts.

Forgive Mel she a little slow, i'm serious.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Didn’t agree with her at all. That was disgusting.

That’s immediately where her mind went.

:hhh:

Trying to get black men locked up & destroy their image. She need to be pushed into traffic.
i dont know why y'all love to bash Mel on shyt like this. It ain't far fetched at all, some of those "heaux" are trafficked.

Regardless, locker room talk should be kept in private settings and not broadcast to the whole fukking world. Mfs have no self-awareness

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

this man is truly delusional :heh:

NBA Youngboy is one of a handful of artists who have over 100 platinum & gold plaques

It took Joe Budden 20 years to get his first gold plaque

YB has probably made more money in the 2 years hes been on house arrest than Joe has made his entire life

but this explains why Joe felt comfortable going at YB

He only attacks people who he thinks are beneath him

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
they probably won’t even see the clip

Ice took all the attention off Mel once he started shytting on the fans
The Ice rant didnt even make sense, Seems like he was bytchin about fans asking to see certain ppl/ "we only show yall what we want yall to see"? I tuned out after like 2min. Seems he really wanted to get at fans about how his woman took her phone and probably doesnt respect him, but was scared to say that. He seen everything else, I know he seen those comments/vid.*

*idk if he addressed that as well.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The Ice rant didnt even make sense, Seems like he was bytchin about fans asking to see certain ppl/ "we only show yall what we want yall to see"? I tuned out after like 2min. Seems he really wanted to get at fans about how his woman took her phone and probably doesnt respect him, but was scared to say that. He seen everything else, I know he seen those comments/vid.*

*idk if he addressed that as well.
I think it was the Reddit nikkas cooking him for allowing Joe to fart in his girl face and he didn’t say nothing :heh:

They was going in on him,I know it touched a nerve

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@EzekelRAGE @STAN JONES Yup....that nicca was really just mad fans was on him about Joe disrespecting like that passin' fart particles in front of/on his shorty + something about her snatchin her phone from him during the Podsgiving too when it was in his jacket pocket or something. Breh just lashed out cuz he ain't finna step to neither his shawty or Joe bout nuthin

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this man is truly delusional :heh:

NBA Youngboy is one of a handful of artists who have over 100 platinum & gold plaques

It took Joe Budden 20 years to get his first gold plaque

YB has probably made more money in the 2 years hes been on house arrest than Joe has made his entire life

but this explains why Joe felt comfortable going at YB

He only attacks people who he thinks are beneath him
"that's all the labels yo" As if Youngboy didn't have/had the youth in a headlock for YEARS.