All Star
Daps

Anything to get that Diddy heat off.:russ:

giphy.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I knew that Scary Hours was gonna get to Joe, cause Drake was really rapping on there. Maybe not at his highest caliber but still enough for people like Joe to respect it, and he’s shooting at Joe heavy too. And as far as I know Drake has NEVER released an instrumental version of a project, basically inviting anybody that wants to rap to try him, he’s poking at the bear. Joe’s playing cool for the pod but he’s 100% amped up
Don’t be foolish.

The instrumentals are for streaming purposes.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I knew that Scary Hours was gonna get to Joe, cause Drake was really rapping on there. Maybe not at his highest caliber but still enough for people like Joe to respect it, and he’s shooting at Joe heavy too. And as far as I know Drake has NEVER released an instrumental version of a project, basically inviting anybody that wants to rap to try him, he’s poking at the bear. Joe’s playing cool for the pod but he’s 100% amped up
:mjlol: Fam!!!
Days later and them lines are hurting him

:mjcry:Damn bro, lost your girl to the Sniper

only Drake can do this lol its really deeper than rap

No one seems to be putting this shyt together.

did Drake ETHER Joe like that? :picard:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Flip was really ashamed with all them jokes flying live, but that nikka will do anything for content so you gotta hand it to him
:mjlol:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He still going at Dee-1 :mjlol:? Hit dogs holla. Sorry Joe real Christians ain't afraid to get hit, die for their beliefs. That's what he dont get.