The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Her phone was in the front pocket of Ice’s hoodie while they were eating and when Ice got up to go to the kitchen she damn near lunged for his hoodie to grab her phone. Was just an observation.
Slim was sitting there looking like a hostage :russ:

but maybe she was just uncomfortable being filmed like that

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Her phone was in the front pocket of Ice’s hoodie while they were eating and when Ice got up to go to the kitchen she damn near lunged for his hoodie to grab her phone. Was just an observation.
I was confused cause you replied to a dude talking about Joe's girl by saying she jumped like crazy to get the phone out of the hoodie then saying it was Ice's girl lol. I'm caught up now.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
I was confused cause you replied to a dude talking about Joe's girl by saying she jumped like crazy to get the phone out of the hoodie then saying it was Ice's girl lol. I'm caught up now.

:russ: i was scrolling quick while picking up my breakfast taco order and read Ice’s girl. My bad everybody lmao.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Breh out here with the promo codes in the open now lol. No more disguise/forced convos like The Blackening? :lolbron:

Joe is hilarious for thinking he can say whatever about Dee-1 but get mad he tag you byke and sick the Bible thumpers on u. Shoulda ignored it instead of dikkriding Jimmy like dat
And the ad sounds the same as it does on every other podcast.

Joe getting "equity" in PrizePicks? :camby:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I don't normally get care when they just be talking shyt without any research but that little Hall and Oates segment from last Saturdays pod had me like "can at least one of y’all do a quick Google search. They was all thinking Oates was the main singer but its always been Hall. I thought for sure they'd atleast check....oh well it was still funny though

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Her whole conversation was about Joe buying her something
There was a time around 2017 where I thought this nikka actually had discernment and critical thinking skills, but hes just another normie paymaster.

He thinks that it’s a man’s duty to do this shyt judging by the Tyrese pod.