The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
That Darkchild story is from his We Sound Crazy Podcast episode. I didn't realize how young he was, late teens to early 20s, while he was making all of those hits. Cool stories about MJ shutting down a silent auction after Mike lost a bet lol, Whitney casually wanting to sing at his church, working with Biggie and Shaq, etc.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bluffing, Retirement is the one thing he's been able to hold over other rappers since they always break theirs.

if he does rap, i dont think it'll come out..but a select few will hear it

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
bluffing, Retirement is the one thing he's been able to hold over other rappers since they always break theirs.

if he does rap, i dont think it'll come out..but a select few will hear it
Coming out of retirement for what? Nobody scared of Buddens as a rapper. Thats like Rashad McCants coming out of retirement. Talented ? Yes. 20ppg threat every night? nah lol

tay1

All Star
Daps
All he said is that it’s bit being talked about. And it really isn’t. It came and went.

Rn.

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Fam!!!
Days later and them lines are hurting him

:mjcry:Damn bro, lost your girl to the Sniper
I knew that Scary Hours was gonna get to Joe, cause Drake was really rapping on there. Maybe not at his highest caliber but still enough for people like Joe to respect it, and he’s shooting at Joe heavy too. And as far as I know Drake has NEVER released an instrumental version of a project, basically inviting anybody that wants to rap to try him, he’s poking at the bear. Joe’s playing cool for the pod but he’s 100% amped up