Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Facts

If this was 2015, I'd say mfs might have a point but today? Hell no lol

Look at this shyt & this is just the midwest:

I'm seeing it wit my own eyes. They got niccas paying $1,500 to stay in the HOOD. Damn right u finna be eating Ramen so u can keep that roof over your head. Unless u in a 2-person household, find a side hustle, get assistance, etc. Otherwise, something isn't gettin' paid, bet on it. U finna be robbin' Peter to Pay Paul the entire year waiting on a mf tax return as your "reward"
That's the sad reality that folks overlook. While The shyt might be beneficial to some (landlords and property management companies), it's unfair for everyone else.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Joe going to get more backlash off this podcast, then the one they edited :mjlol:

The edited one not even bad, but this one.......

shyt is hilarious:dead:
And that’s what I don’t get, the edited version was nothing compared to this. What was he trying to prove? :dwillhuh:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Gtfoh :mjlol:

I just showed you niccas factual data that showed you why 50k isn't even 50k. Off rip, just from taxes, housing & health cost alone, you're kicked down to the 30k-40k range which this nicca said is just about where "people who survive" are classified.

Nobody is saying you cant survive off any of the #s being mentioned but the fact of the matter is damn near anything 50 or less IS Ramen status or pretty damn close to it cuz it ain't even 50k once u done been taxed & shyt. Especially in sum damn New York.
I don’t gaf about NY I’m talking in general. If you can’t make $50K after or before taxes stretch anywhere then you ain’t financially literate as you think bum

Stop living above your means

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Naw there has been times the internet has been flaming Ak up and joe always holds back. shyt, be basically threw Rory in the bushes for Ak when that shyt was going down between them
you rewriting history here. Joe and ak were homies too. AK has handed smoke to all three of them, Rory was the only one to make it personal. When AK exposed Rory for being a cheater, that shyt had Rory mad at Joe/going thru it like he didn't bring that bullshyt on himself.

Mal is just Mal, so any smoke directed his way is warranted.

Both them dudes pretend to "Stand on Bidness" when they have industry connections that they dont wanna lose. You'll never see R&M address Jay Z allegations because it's well known industry shyt that was buried for a reason :manny:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much contradictions and trash takes on the diddy cassie shyt from the podders today.

One that stood out was how blatant there stance is on the public perception dictating how they release content. And dismissing their public yet bringing up the shyt they saw and getting aggy about it.

Then ish goes on this rant about not being in those circlse and even says how do they know Joe is even that close to diddy. But then Joe stands hard on his take that she took less. Like he knows knows.

Then this weird stance that civil cases dismisses or reduces greatly the lived experience of the victim. Its not even weird just stupid.

These goofs dont know shyt about the law. Or the purpose of civil vs criminal cases.

They really do ride hard with those with power. Almost like its a given they are scum so the victims either want it or are playing an angle when it goes too far. Not really taking into consideration the many tactics the powerful have to deceive and manipulate.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Joe basically told on himself on how he really gave it up on the original pod and why he edited it when he went over the 4 reasons.
1. He brought up how they were killing Thug and Pete - Them nikkas jumped out the window defending Puff. I didnt watch Pete shyt but Slim Thugs whole "If you dont say something when the assault happens, you dont get to say anything ever" was a trash take.
2. Joe said "I dont think it's a good look to have a platform like ours basically calling the victim a liar"

Those two lines tell me how he really gave it up. Why bring up Thug/Pete unless you felt the same way they do? You saw lil glimpses with his "nikkas like freakoffs" and "it's not fair they can change their mind about the freak offs" stance.

They also admitted to the leak being controlled.

They probably had the tech nikka splice up all the stuff that made Joe look good and put it together.

Joe lame as hell for snitching on Ak because Ak was looking good in this Diddy situation :mjlol:
what did he snitch on AK about?

Joe isn’t protecting diddy becuase they are good friends. Joe put on his cape for the same reason he protects Ak
because Ak is a money opportunity. I dont think Ak realizes it lol

Why does big AK need protection? Joe has shotv at AK himself
nah he's never shot at AK. he did so before AK became AK today. As of now, Ak is a business opportunity for Joe. He'll never shoot shoot at Ak