The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Tells me WHAT though????

That’s what I’m saying

I have no doubt personally what he did but if you accuse me of 11 things how does this prove even 7 of them??

Tells you that what was accused is true.

Because if they weren’t true any rational person would fight tooth and nail in court to clear their name.

Puff paid $30M with the quickness to ensure this could never come to light

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tells you that what was accused is true.

Because if they weren’t true any rational person would fight tooth and nail in court to clear their name.

Puff paid $30M with the quickness to ensure this could never come to light
You don’t know this. If Cassie says “diddy also fukked an alien” and diddy settles that does not prove diddy fukked an alien

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
You don’t know this. If Cassie says “diddy also fukked an alien” and diddy settles that does not prove diddy fukked an alien

Lol you’re an idiot, they teach us about strawman arguments in our schools just like in India.

If the accusations weren’t true, puff wouldn’t have paid $30M to settle out of court in under 48 hours.

It’s that simple

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol you’re an idiot, they teach us about strawman arguments in our schools just like in India.

If the accusations weren’t true, puff wouldn’t have paid $30M to settle out of court in under 48 hours.

It’s that simple
If you accuse me of 100 items and it leaks then out of sheer embarrassment I settle it to avoid the hassle that does not imply guilt. There’s an actual process to determine that.

This is way different from what I actually think is true. We can’t validate anything Cassie said because she chose not to do that.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

It’s that simple

Let's assume 1 out of 11 is true. If he's willing to pay $30M for that, then that's true. And you got people corroborating. It's a wrap.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

It’s that simple
He didn’t pay 30 million. That was the initial demand, which was lowered. We don’t know what the final settlement was. It was likely 1 to 5 million.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
If you accuse me of 100 items and it leaks then out of sheer embarrassment I settle it to avoid the hassle that does not imply guilt. There’s an actual process to determine that.

This is way different from what I actually think is true. We can’t validate anything Cassie said because she chose not to do that.

Logical fallacies running relays in your head lmao.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Diddy offered 8 figures and she demanded 30. What makes you think she got 1-5? Lol
Nothing has reported Diddy offered 8 figures that I have seen. You have a link to that? But even if he did, there is nothing supporting him settling for 30. That's not how settlement negotiations worked and if he had agreed to that number then she would've never filed her suit. Most likely they were close on a number and he was pushing back and she filed and he came closer to what she wanted and she took the money now instead of a protracted lawsuit.

That is how settlements works.