The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Joe isn’t protecting diddy becuase they are good friends. Joe put on his cape for the same reason he protects Ak

Joe and Diddy are friends like me and my neighbor 6 houses down. When we see each other it’s all love. Outside of them 8 seconds idgaf about him.. :yeshrug:

If I can help him or get him to help me, I will, but idgaf about him :yeshrug:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe playing a dirty game with that I like freak offs to comment.
Multiple women have said he could be gay, along with the whole announcing himself as bisexual as a “joke” so I fully believe he’s into watching other men. Ish always right behind him co-signing so maybe they’re into it together :dame:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Multiple women have said he could be gay, along with the whole announcing himself as bisexual as a “joke” so I fully believe he’s into watching other men. Ish always right behind him co-signing so maybe they’re into it together :dame:

Joe said it to make it seem normal. Like it wasn’t such a big deal. That’s how I took it.

The problem is, Cassie is saying she was drugged, taken state to state, forced to have sex with male prostitutes, while Puff watched.

Joe saying I like freak offs was nasty. I guarantee Mal would have checked him about that. ICE saying we don’t kink shame:francis: Parks even tried to bail him out by saying under different circumstances. Joe dismissed that shyt and was like Well:myman:

Tried to blame being rich. Pulled Ish into it and Ish went right along. Nasty nikkas.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you accuse me of 100 items and it leaks then out of sheer embarrassment I settle it to avoid the hassle that does not imply guilt. There’s an actual process to determine that.

This is way different from what I actually think is true. We can’t validate anything Cassie said because she chose not to do that.
Her complaint mentioned multiple witnesses by name, dates, and mentions of literal receipts. This is before any actual depositions or discovery.

He settled because not only was he going to be found liable, all of his companies and companies he shills for would’ve been found liable also (as they were named also). He had no choice but to lay down and fork over millions of dollars.

It’s likely he found a way to use his companies’ insurance policies to help pay the millions of dollars owed. He’s done out here.