The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
There are homeless people and people working full time jobs for Minimum wage that would kill for 50k, stop it slime.

Doesnt mean that shyt going as far as yall tryna act like it is in today's time lol.

Most mfs would kill just to kill so that ain't saying much

That 50k is not 50k by the time health insurance, taxes, social security, life insurance, car insurance (if needed), phone bill, rent/mortgage, renters/homeowners insurance & shyt come out

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Thats your takeaway from the lawsuit and near immediate settlement fam? Actually this all makes sense now. You have always posted like somebody who Puffy bent over a kitchen table :huhldup:
Id say that you are the one that posts like one of his alleged rape victims. I always give benefit of doubt to black men who are accused by non-blacks with no proof or anything but their word.

You don’t know what he settled for or if she’s been blackmailing him for months or any other million possible reasons including threats or there being some merit to things she said. Neither do I. But I’ll let you fantasize about it, I’m comfortable not knowing shyt, instead having to make up a truth in my head about people I don’t know and never met. Il leave that to the weirdos and dikk riders.

Last edited:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
In NJ in 2023, Mos Def it is. Hood spots gonna cost you at least half that to have a mailing address. Christie raised the low gas prices up to pay for local bridge and road upkeep. EZ pass tolls etc, etc… that 50k with taxes gonna leave you with minor duckets to do you.

99% of the people working give up the majority of their income to housing. Ish stay fronting.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Id say that you are the one that posts like one of his alleged rape victims. I always give benefit of doubt to black men who are accused by non-blacks with no proof or anything but their word.

You don’t know what he settled for or if she’s been blackmailing him for months or any other million possible reasons including threats or there being some merit to things she said. Neither do I. But I’ll let you fantasize about it, I’m comfortable not knowing shyt, instead having to make up a truth in my head about people I don’t know and never met. Il leave that to the weirdos and dikk riders.

GTFOH. Puffy deserves zero benefit of the doubt, he has had countless allegations of fukking over other black men - both figuratively and literally. And he damn well might have had Pac killed. His history is so fukked up that when the Cassie shyt came out, nobody was even surprised by any of the wild shyt in the lawsuit :camby:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
There are homeless people and people working full time jobs for Minimum wage that would kill for 50k, stop it slime.
nikkas live in some weird bubble fam. These dudes have no real life experience socially economically or otherwise. People with real lives just laugh and keep it moving at this point.