The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I bet that episode will leak with all his Diddy defending when he makes one of the editing crew nikkas upset in a year or two.
So Joe makes a big stink about saying he gotta heavily edit the episode. He then pulls all the hoe shyt with patreon only release.
These nikkas spend 30+ min on topics that go nowhere.
He takes a major hit PRwise with how he handling this Diddy stuff.
Someone in this thread posted how Joe said he trying to protect his cohosts. Nothin in the leaked clip would make him say that.
The clip "leaks" and it isnt bad and very sane take on the situation.

*Somebodydidthis*
How did this come out if the episode was never posted online? Someone just happened to get that part and not the whole episode?
This nikka released this "leak" himself to make him/the pod look better.
This the "safe" clip. Best believe it's some more stuff on the cutting room floor, that Joe doesnt really want to get out.
Hell I wouldnt be surprised if they rehearsed this shyt and put it out for the look.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The difference is that LA Reid, Russell Simmons etc were abusing women on another realm, that Joe was not apart of. Abusing women in offices and hotel meetings where industry workers and execs may have been present, but artists were not. A family friend of mine was sexually assaulted by Russell Simmons. There were people in the office who knew but they were finance people, marketing people, managers, etc. Joe not in that world so he has no connection.
:mjlol:Speak on that, my brotha.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You sound goofy as hell lol

Y'all think everything is one way straight up and down and there's no variation for anybody else? THAT'S what sounds like a bubble to me.

Mfs get on Dave Ramsey podcasts with a household income of 100k total and 200k total complaining that they have no money, no savings and etc and y'all acting like it's such a reach to believe that somebody making 50k wouldn't be struggling?

Price of rent up everywhere:

Grocery prices up 17% in past two years alone:

Health Insurance:

And this is all before you get to phone bills, student loans, Internet bills, streaming, savings (if you have any), childcare plus more.

60-70% check to check with no savings of even a $100 and y'all acting like somebody hit the hood nicca lotto making 50k a yr :dead:
This is why y'all will NEVER agree.. Because half of you is talking about LIVING and the other half is talking about SURVIVING...

You know why making 50k is ramen status is fukking retarded?? Cause there are literally MILLIONS of people in NYCITY (not NJ) who make 20k, 30k, 10k and SURVIVE!! They are on ramen status, section 8 status, low income housing status, in the hood status, ducking bullet status, 2 hours to work status, slave labor status, 70 hours a week status............ So you cannot tell me 50k ain't gonna make it when people make considerably less in the heart of the city..........

You know why making 50k is more than enough is fukking retarded?? Cause there are literally MILLIONS of people in NJ (they can't even afford NYC) who make 50k, 70k, 100k and CAN'T LIVE!! They don't want to live in the slums, ducking bullets and eating ramen... So that 50k goes to a nice apt, with views, and good lunches, and a 30 min train to work, and 2 dogs, and a neighborhood watch, and health insurance, and dental programs, and child care, and nice clothes, and fun at the bar on the weekend, and 40 hours straight, and an office job.................. So you cannot tell me 50k is going to make it when people make considerably more and they not even in the city..................

It's all about quality of life.. You can make it on 50k and you can also not make it on 50k... It's all about how you want to live

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Playing catch up...

The Patreon a few days ago talking about who gets who out the club....

The people that they said would get Flip out the club is hilarious :mjlol:

Gary Coleman
Webster
Urkel

"What you talking bout flip :wtb:"