The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
lol man just got jumped recently. He's reconsidering all his life choices because if they get him next time they are gonna bring out the real hitters.

But given all the shyt he's talked about other ppl, and the demonic shyt that puffy has done, it's disappointing he wouldnt have more to say.

also I'm 100% sure in a few months when this dies down he's gonna say some slick shyt about Cassie.

This would make sense if there wasn't a whole pod recorded and then either edited or re-recorded. Guess we will never know though for sure :yeshrug:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
As much as they're attention whores and cancers it shows how Akademiks, Charleston White and Tasha K are necessary evils in this culture...

You gotta have someone who's not afraid of offending the bag or getting cancelled in urban media.

When it comes to the elite... These hip hop "journalists" are no different than Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson and Trump.

High paid publicists

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Also I would fully respect Joe if he got on saying this is someone I do business with or I'm friends with and so I am not comfortable discussing this due to my bias. But Joe has gone on plenty of rants about how real he keeps it, especially the one posted last page talking about if a foul story came out about Puffy he'd go all in on him. Now that it actually happens he wants to chastise fans instead of just admitting he didn't want to do discuss due to business ties.

This is the perfect answer. Does he still have that Revolt show? If so it's even easier to say "this is my boss so I respectively decline to comment" and keep it pushing.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

It amazes me Ish continues to play this game. $50,000 is ramen status?

Have u been to the grocery store lately? It ain't far off depending on how big ya fam is lol. Not to mention, 50k in NY is like 30 and change elsewhere.

I will say tho that's largely in part to niccas expenses being way too disproportionate to their income. Car notes, pay in 4 loans taking the place of check n cash, phone plans instead of buying outright etc

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Have u been to the grocery store lately? It ain't far off depending on how big ya fam is lol. Not to mention, 50k in NY is like 30 and change elsewhere.

I will say tho that's largely in part to niccas expenses being way too disproportionate to their income. Car notes, pay in 4 loans taking the place of check n cash, phone plans instead of buying outright etc
A man making $50,000 outside a major metro is winning.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

There are homeless people and people working full time jobs for Minimum wage that would kill for 50k, stop it slime.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It amazes me Ish continues to play this game. $50,000 is ramen status?

In NJ in 2023, Mos Def it is. Hood spots gonna cost you at least half that to have a mailing address. Christie raised the low gas prices up to pay for local bridge and road upkeep. EZ pass tolls etc, etc… that 50k with taxes gonna leave you with minor duckets to do you.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
what the fukk did ish say on spaaces last week lmao
joe joked about playing it and everyone screamed no :mjlol:

he must of said some wild shyt:russ:

also, i prefore these nikkas not talk about the cassy/diddy shyt, cause they dont ability to talk about shyt like that properly