The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

this aged like shyt :mjlol:

"I dont run and hide when the topic comes. Rest of you nikkas that think my character ever changes around any man yall got Joe real fukked up. I'm one of the last ones that dont" :deadrose::dead:

Clown ass nikka

I imagine Joe’s defense/response to this next week - if he doesn’t feel it’s beneath him to begin with - will be that in the old clip he was specifically talking about Puff’s MUSIC BUSINESS dealings...

And not Puff’s “kinks” as he called it in the new Patreon clip…ignoring the fact that rape and assault are the basis of the lawsuit and settlement.

Go ahead and play victim saying everyone is on your case about it.:russell:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to check it and in 2 minutes deep and they dikkriding heavy. It's these kinds of ass kissers that hurt the product. Basically saying if people aren't paying for Patreon then people don't deserve to have an opinion. That's how you stagnate audience growth by only listening to sycophants. They don't matter as much cause they'll be there regardless.
I told nikkas…. That shyt is cult-like…. He got them mafukkas regardless

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Damn, Joe shytting on nikkas that paid for the episode. How you gonna charge nikkas for the epi and then say "hope you nikkas hated it" :picard:
https://www.reddit.com/r/theJoeBudd...e_got_me_fukked_up_this_patreon_was_a_luxury/
Edit: Reddit link not showing preview but this is it:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cant lie, That it's not funny vid was hilarious

Caught a robber breaking into his own house because he was working from home :mjlol:

Asking what LGBT stands for and not being able to get a straight answer :russ: