The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
If it's true, maybe Joe will stop fronting on the pod. You got a successful thing going on and you want to still be acting like you tough to nikkas who don't got half shyt going on that you do.

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
If Cesar or his brother did it, nah that's crazy

They moving like dummies and I wouldn't have expected it either
I treat every threat as legit. nikkas thinking nikkas is playing or "not like that" is what get nikkas losing their lives

I assume everyone is dead serious when they approach me. And I also assume everyone I see outside is an idiot. That has made me hyper aware of my surroundings at all times.

No way I'm telling everyone in someone's family to SMD, and I'm not outside with 1) A Gun 2) Atleast a few nikkas to hold me down.

And if I'm rich like Joe proclaims to be, I'd have armed security around me at all times if I'm talking as reckless as he does.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I treat every threat as legit. nikkas thinking nikkas is playing or "not like that" is what get nikkas losing their lives

I assume everyone is dead serious when they approach me. And I also assume everyone I see outside is an idiot. That has made me hyper aware of my surroundings at all times.

No way I'm telling everyone in someone's family to SMD, and I'm not outside with 1) A Gun 2) Atleast a few nikkas to hold me down.

And if I'm rich like Joe proclaims to be, I'd have armed security around me at all times if I'm talking as reckless as he does.
Joe ain't even go in on dude that bad or am I misremembering?

Just called him a fat dude scammer, and said he spent most of his bread on door dash

Like, why would you try to jump someone over that when you got bigger problems?

I feel what you saying, but that's still wild to me

Now, I'd definitely expect it from TaxStone

Esit: nvm I ain't know about the suck my dikk shyt

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
If it's true, maybe Joe will stop fronting on the pod. You got a successful thing going on and you want to still be acting like you tough to nikkas who don't got half shyt going on that you do.
If true it's the results of a nikka that's gotten soft. I say that as a nikka that got soft. You still think you tough and got that old street mentality but you forget how there are street nikkas ready to crash out. You make some money and now you got shyt to protect so you start thinking others have that mentality. I thought he was nuts when he's saying none of these nikkas out here want real confrontation and everybody on the panel like "nah some of these cats don't give a fukk".

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps

And these goofy nikkas on the pod co-sign everything Joe says like they won’t get caught next. None of them built like that. Talking about if he wanted to do something he wouldn’t have his phone out… nah that was a warning. :stopitslime:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Also I don't think Joe rich...

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope Joe realizes his idea for a baddie podcast is a bad idea. Nobody wants to listen to a podcast by startenders and strippers
He does it so he can reap the after work benefits :mjgrin:

He makes it obvious what he’s about when every spin-off podcast he’s tried has been all women. The women from So The Thing Is weren’t trying to let him harass them so it didn’t work.

These young strippers and bartenders are broke and willing to play that game so it makes sense.

It’s clear who his audience is and a spin-off sports podcast would do easy numbers with no low maintenance but he likes being in control of women.