The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

rastafarwrite81

Reppin fine wine and cigars!
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yo, does anyone know what is Ish's beef with Nas? He has an obvious hate for this man. It reeks like Nas' smashed his chick.

I noticed it when they brought up Nas performing at the Dave Chappelle show. Mel had made a comment about Nas being attractive a number of pods ago and Ish brought it back up and made a slick comment about it.

this shyt sounds personal

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yo, does anyone know what is Ish's beef with Nas? He has an obvious hate for this man. It reeks like Nas' smashed his chick.

I noticed it when they brought up Nas performing at the Dave Chappelle show. Mel had made a comment about Nas being attractive a number of pods ago and Ish brought it back up and made a slick comment about it.

He's a Jay-Z stan. You see it on here all the time.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He took the Nas Jay beef personal and chose a side and rode with it for life it seems. None of them outside of Parks truly give Nas his props. They say he's dope but they never truly give him his flowers.

I remember that period.

The hardcore hip-hop "heads" tended to take Nas side.

The brothers who thought they knew something about business and the corporate world tended to take Jay's side.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

Hes an orginal jigga warrior