The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know what he’s making and what he’s not maybe you have more insight

He’s moronic on many topics on the pod which is what I know

We can agree to disagree :manny:
Always funny to me that we see this nikka Ish lie ALL THE TIME and overexaggerate talking about stuff to the point the other hosts call him out, yet nikkas still believing the talk about all the big money he makes outside the pod.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
ish isn't a moron, he just aint the sharpest knife in the kitchen. you can tell he doesn't really research topics because he don't care, he's a real estate man and that's big money :manny:
A nikka that was really getting money doing real estate would not have signed up to work for Joe after watching Joe publicly steal and humiliate his former employees

Everyone working for Joe sans Parks is varying degrees of desperate

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ish isn't a moron, he just aint the sharpest knife in the kitchen. you can tell he doesn't really research topics because he don't care, he's a real estate man and that's big money :manny:
that prostate avoidance makes me look at him suspect...a man who cant even take his health seriously over being THAT "toxic masculine" is a clown

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
A nikka that was really getting money doing real estate would not have signed up to work for Joe after watching Joe publicly steal and humiliate his former employees

Everyone working for Joe sans Parks is varying degrees of desperate
it's supplemental income nicca. even billionaires be like "cool what's next?" someone agrees to pay you some set amount to sit on a couch and talk for 3 days a week, you gonna be like "nah i dont like your business practices"? how exactly did joe publicly steal and humiliate Mal and Rory? the niccas could've came back and addressed it on the show, but they ran off and started their own shyt because they wanted ownership (they didnt have that in the JBP nicca) if it was so public, obvious, and enough for them to leave the show, why didn't them niccas sue him? Would've been an easy win if they had the paperwork correct? oh that's right, it sounds like they assumed something w/o having it in writing--that speaks to them niccas being bozos considering Mal's brother started the roc and rory worked in the music industry :mindblown:

the only desperate person on the show right now is Flip because the IRS came for him. you're wrong bro

also, do you really think ish avoids prostate checks? :mjlol: you think his girl would just let him slide? you dont recognize content and trolling when you hear it, that's your problem