The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
The controversial pics that are circulating online and the conversations that are spawning from them???

Lol, “Controversial”? I haven’t seen any pics that are controversial. Dudes at party having fun dapping up and giving hugs is a talking point these days? I thought it may have been some famous people kissing or some Jalen Green activities or something.

This must just be a boring azz summer cause it feels like people are reaching for anything to talk about

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Lol, “Controversial”? I haven’t seen any pics that are controversial. Dudes at party having fun dapping up and giving hugs is a talking point these days? I thought it may have been some famous people kissing or some Jalen Green activities or something.

This must just be a boring azz summer cause it feels like people are reaching for anything to talk about

Giving hugs lol ok. So talking about Keke Parmer going to an Usher concert is more exciting to you nikkas? :francis:

tay1

All Star
Daps
Joe when Ice told his story lmao

“I be feelin like the man when I walk over, when somebody ask me to a stranger I don’t know”

:mjlol:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Mel gotta be dumb. Why are you bringing up how Janet or Usher etc would be acting.It don't matter what the celebrity is doing, it's on the person in the relationship to "act respectfully" for their significant other. What Keke did was outta pocket. Mel bringing chance stuff up is shytty too. It doesnt matter that what Chance did is worse, they both bad.

I wonder how she feels on the show everytime OnlyFans is brought up knowing damn well she still has a page over there.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Flip breaking in storage rooms :mjlol:

Flip a better host than Joe, Wish this nicca would dip his sensitive weird ass out more often :manny:

Silkk

Daps
"Uber Religious"

pooh-soul.gif

Silkk

Daps
Do tell…
Just being a passive aggressive faggit. You can tell something was going on with him though cause he been absent the whole 2nd half of the episode.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mel asking Joe’s girl to walk her dog is hilarious.

I see Joe’s point. Like I’m not going to fire you for walking your dog. Don’t ask my girl to walk your dog. Lmaoo