The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It’s beyond rap tho. The nikka is always clueless on shyt.
Well of course hes gonna sound clueless on a rap podcast when he don’t listen to rap

He doesn’t watch sports either so he’s always dead silent during the sports segment

His lane is gang/street shyt

Damn near all his interviews on his Flip the Script podcast are street nikkas

besides that hes just there for comedic relief

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well of course hes gonna sound clueless on a rap podcast when he don’t listen to rap

He doesn’t watch sports either so he’s always dead silent during the sports segment

His lane is gang/street shyt

Damn near all his interviews on his Flip the Script podcast are street nikkas

besides that hes just there for comedic relief
Aight so on my observation is accurate…. He’s horrible on a platform like this besides when he has crashout opinions. The nikka is useless on here. That shyt is glaring.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Aight so on my observation is accurate…. He’s horrible on a platform like this besides when he has crashout opinions. The nikka is useless on here. That shyt is glaring.
I don’t think hes horrible at all

He’s easily better than Ice and Mel

He was ass on the last pod but I think thats because Joe won’t allow him to be himself

Joe just wants him to go in all he people he doesn’t like and Flip has kinda been off since the episode where he refused to shyt on Envy

Improper Inprov is solid though

Hes way better on there cause he has more freedom to be himself

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think hes horrible at all

He’s easily better than Ice and Mel

He was ass on the last pod but I think thats because Joe won’t allow him to be himself

Joe just wants him to go in all he people he doesn’t like and Flip has kinda been off since the episode where he refused to shyt on Envy

Improper Inprov is solid though

Hes way better on there cause he has more freedom to be himself
Yeah I fukk with him on his own shyt and Improv. But for the Pod the nikka is useless.