Daps
joe was right about you cant be a full time artist and a full time criminal
No shame in my game,
no pain, no gain

And since I ain't see a prophet,
I figured God would stop it
Waiting on a alley, nikkas just won't lob it
Still a risk taker, let me put it in words

Can't steal 2nd base and keep your foot on first!!

- Joe Budden (All Of Me)

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
What a waste of money. He might as well finished, it's not like dropping out is gonna fast track his music career.
Them ganging up on Mel is really over the top. I'm glad she shot back at them.
She needs to get a stronger backbone and stop clipping her own opinion to make them feel more comfortable. She does it a lot so when she doesn't they're surprised and blindsided.
All of them be weird when it comes to her, but Ice was legit mad wtf wrong with him?
:dahell:

They were all tight in the chest except Flip who was legitimately jokey. Ice, Joe, and Ish have all been accused at one point or another of pedastaling non black women and hating BW. Both Ice and Joe just started back dating BW after years of dating out and they're mad because Melissa brought up a legitimate feeling BW have for BM who date out when they're up but pivot to BW to rebuild themselves or their careers.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
He's not effeminate though. I figured Joe just used the name Antwon off the fly.

His pics on his IG lookin mad effeminate :dead:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I know I can't be the only one who fell out when Ice was explaining how his grandmother still drives at 95 during the last pod and Joe's dumb azz asking "She can park too?". Joe probably wanted to know for real but that shyt was funny :mjlol:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This Wayne segment is a lot of revisionist history. His music didn’t age well and his star power was limited, which is why Drake and Future blew past him

His output at the time was unmatched but a lot of it wasn’t long lasting. They’re also acting like no one else had a run like that which is false
Only person I think had a run like Wayne was probably Drake. I remember around Carter 3 and it seemed like Wayne was on every other song on the radio either as a feature or one of his own tracks. Other artists have been just as big or bigger but I don't think no one else had the same output as Wayne did at his peak outside of Drake in 2018 who had like 25 songs on the charts at once. So in that regard I don't think many have had that kind of run to have so many hits simultaneously.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Yeah they gonna have to get this shampoo dude on improper improv weekly he was entertaining as fukk

that breadman dude was corny and getting roasted

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I seen this when it first aired and several times after but apparently Flip asked Ish if the story was about him but I can't find it.
It was on one of the recent patreons

And Everybody kept tryna downplay the question “why you wanna know so bad” “you wanna know if Ish is packing” etc.